how long is the wait for a court date????

car2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, Im trying to get back 979.00 of charges plus 8% interest from lloyds. If they don't respond by monday, the case will be submitted to the courts, and lloyds will get notification of this next week. I was just wondering how long it will take to get a court date on average? Im pretty sure lloyds will submit a defence, how long have they got to do that?

I cant understand why they drag it out, they must be losing thousands in court costs!!!

Any words of wisdom would be wonderful!!!

From a clueless Caroline!

Getting a court date can take months, if you read other threads on here some people have been waiting up to 3-4 months unfortunately. Have you submitted a claim yet? Have they acknowledged your claim? Im sure they will if they havent yet!

Neil

I WON £530 - See how Here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/65986-neil-lloyds-tsb.html

If i have been helpful, please click my scales (bottom left!)

Yes, it was submitted 2 weeks and 3 days ago, they have got until monday to respond or the case is going to court, I have had no response whatsoever from lloyds as of yet, must be up to their ears in claims......ha ha ha!!!

Yeah and so they should be! Good luck! Im just behind you in terms of my claim so i'll keep an eye on your thread to see what they do!:)

Neil

I WON £530 - See how Here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/65986-neil-lloyds-tsb.html

It depends how busy the courts are in your area, I filed my claim on 25th Aug 2006 and court date wasnt until 28th Feb.

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

• 4 weeks later...

Jees! I've only just submitted my LBA - looks like a long hard slog for the next few months then, judging by what others have written on here!

Lloyds TSB

03/02/07 Sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

15/03/07 Received statements (exactly 40 days after SAR)

15/03/07 Sent Prelim

21/03/07 Received standard response ack. Prelim

29/03/07 Sent LBA

Halifax

15/03/07 SETTLED

Partial Settlement (75% of claim)

yeah its a mission. I read on a thread somewhere that its more addictive than nicotene. Im at AQ stage and to be honest i'm gonna start doing it for all my family and friends. 25% commission of course!!! :D :D :D

Neil

Just think of all that lovely daily rate........Focusman

6and a half months now, and not much on the horizon yet :sad: But go get `em anyway.

Jeez you'll be able to retire on that much daily interest!!!!!

Gooders

If I have helped tip my scales:)

I am not a legal eagle, professional accountant, [problem] artist or axe murder so please bear in mind that my advice is just that advice from someone in the same boat as you.......

Claims:

Lloyds TSB Acct 1 - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)'d/Statements received/£2500ish to be claimed + contractual interest

Lloyds TSB Acct 2 - *WON* over £5K won with compond CI at 28.9%

Lloyds TSB PPI *WON* - CCA'd/They cant find agreement/£2650 awarded

Halifax TSB Closed account issues*WON* - £610 in compensation for an account closed with £10 in it!

Student Loans - 20 Feb 07 CCA'd/on back burner for now

Hmmm seems Im on the right end of winning, God that feels GOOD!