LLoyds business loan and scottish widows business loan repayment insurance - PPI?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone

i have a couple of questions:

i,m at the filling in the court claim forms stage this is where i start needing help. I have a EX160A form for court fee exemption my questions are do i fill this form in and send it with claim form and court fee or do i send the EX160A form 1st. in other words do i fill in the court forms in first with the court fees and then try and get the fees (or part fees) back later. i have 4 claims to fill in which total £740

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE, I,VE HAD NO LUCK ELSEWHERE:

hi everyone

i have a couple of questions:

i,m at the filling in the court claim forms stage this is where i start needing help. I have a EX160A form for court fee exemption my questions are do i fill this form in and send it with claim form and court fee or do i send the EX160A form 1st. in other words do i fill in the court forms in first with the court fees and then try and get the fees (or part fees) back later. i have 4 claims to fill in which total £740

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

just about to fill in n1 form (bit late i know but i work away from home, and this is the first chance i have had). Its just occured to me that the letters i,ve been getting are from LLOYDS TSB INSURANCE. Do i put them as the defendants or leave it as LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC, seeing as the person who tricked me into getting this insurance worked for the latter.

bump

any ideas anyone, i,m just about to pull what little hair i have left out

Well hello Stranger,

I'm surprised that you have any hair left:lol: Have you had any response from them at all. or are they just ignoring you:eek:

I personally would put the person that actually sold you the policy. and I think that would be lloyds tsb bank plc, because I think they own the insurance part.

Best wishes

Keep us updated:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi Hell

the responses to my prelim and lba were from customer care at lloyds tsb insurance Tredegar Park, Newport if thats any help

Hello.

What did they say????????:eek:

• Haha 1

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

they said they were looking into my claim and that they were waiting for information from my business centre and would get back to me in ten days, that was on 20th june. but i,ve had enough of their stalling and going to give them a kick up the backside

• dx100uk changed the title to LLoyds Bank Reclaiming