• Tweets

• Morning dx and thank you for your message.   With regards to your comment about them not needing to produce the deed, the additional directions ordered by the judge included 'a copy of any assignment o the debt or agreement relied upon'  so that is why I thought that point was relevant?
    • Sorry for the long post but I don't want to miss out any relevant information: My wife bought a car from Trade Centre UK and have been having nothing but trouble with it. Unfortunately we paid of the finance used to buy the car as we weren't expecting this much trouble with the car as we we though we would have protection as buying from a dealer. We are wondering if we can still reject the vehicle since the finance plan has been paid off. Timeline is as follows: 13/12/2023 -15/12/2023 Bought car from Trade Centre UK for £10548 £2000 deposit paid on credit card on 13/12/2023 £8548 on finance from Moneybarn (arranged through Trade Centre UK). picked up car on 15/12/2023 Also bought lifetime warranty for £50/month 25/12/2023 Engine Management Light comes on. The AA called out and diagnosed the following error codes: P0133 - Lambda sensor (bank 1, sensor 1) Oxygen Sensor. Error Message : Slow reaction. Error sporadic P0135 - Lambda sensor heat. circ.(bank1,sensor1) Oxygen Sensor. Error Message : Component defective Due to it being Christmas took a few days to get through to them but they booked me in for 28/12/2023 to run their own diagnostics. 28/12/2023 Took car in to Trade Centre so could check the car – They agreed it was the Oxygen Sensor and Booked me in for repair on 30/01/2024. I was told they had no earlier slots, and I would be fine to carry on driving car when I said I was afraid of problem worse. During diagnosing the problem, they reset the Engine Management Light. During drive home light comes back on. 29/12/2023 - 29/01/2024 I carry on driving the car but closer to the date, engine goes to reduced power every now and again – not being a mechanic I presumed that this was due to above fault. 20/01/2024 Not expecting any more problems paid off the finance on the car using personal loan from bank with lower interest rate. 30/01/2024 Trade Centre replace to O2 sensor (They also take it on a roughly 60mile road trip which seems a bit excessive to me – I can’t prove this as something prompted me take a picture of milage when I handed car in but I forgot take one on collection – only remembered next day.) 06/02/2024 Engine goes in reduced power mode again and engine management light comes on – Thinking the Trade centre’s 28 day warranty period was over I booked the car the into local garage for the next day to get problem fixed under the lifetime warranty package. Fault seems to clear after engine was switched off. 07/02/2024 In the Morning, I take it to local garage who say as the light gone off – the warranty company is unlikely to cover the cost of the repair or diagnostics and recommend I contact them when the light comes back on. In the evening the light comes back on and luckily I manage to get it back to the garage just before it shuts for the day. 08/02/2024 The Garage sends me a diagnostics video showing a lot error codes been picked up by their diagnostics machine including codes for Oxygen sensor and Nox Sensors, Accelerator pedal and several more. Video also shows EGR Hose not connected to the intake manifold properly, they believed this was confusing the onboard system as it is unlikely this many sensors would trigger at same the time but they couldn’t be certain until they repaired the hose. 13/02/2024 Finally get the car back as it took a while to get approval and payment for the repairs from the Warranty company. Garage told me to keep an eye the car as errors had cleared with the hose but couldn’t 100% certain that’s what caused the problem. 06/03/2024 Engine management light comes on again. Fed up I go into Trade Centre as I was just around the corner when it happened and asked them how to reject the car or have the problem fixed. They insist that as it’s over 28 days I need to get the car fixed under the warranty package I purchased and they could no longer fix the car as it was over 28 days. When I tried telling them it appeared to be the same or related problem they said they couldn’t help as I hadn’t contacted them earlier. I asked them if they were willing to connect the car to the diagnostics machine and tell me what the problem was, as a goodwill gesture, which he agreed to do and took the car to the back He came back around 30 minutes later and said they took a look at the sensor they replaced previously and there was nothing wrong with it and engine management light went off when they removed the sensor to check it. When I asked what the error code he couldn’t give me an exact fault but the said it one of the problems I told him earlier (Accelerator pedal). I have this visit audio recorded on my phone – I informed the reps I was recording several times. As the light wasn’t on, local garage couldn’t book me for a repair under warranty. 07/03/2024 Light came on so managed to book back into local garage for the 12/03/2024 Whilst waiting to take car into garage, I borrowed a OBD sensor and scanned for errors on the car. This showed the following errors: P11BE – Manufacturer specific code (Google showed this to be NOX sensor) P0133 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1: Response too Slow 12/03/2024 Took car to local garage and the confirmed the above errors. This leads me to believe that either Trade Centre UK reps lied and just reset the light or just didn’t check properly (Obviously I am unable to prove this) 22/03/2024 Finally got the car back as according to garage, the warranty company took a long to time to pay for the repairs 28/04/2024 Engine management Light has come back on. Using the borrowed OBD scanner I am getting the following codes: P0133 - Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1: Response too Slow P2138 - Accelerator Position Sensors (G79) / (G185): Implausible Correlation I have not yet booked into a garage as I wanted to see what my rights are in terms of rejecting the car as to me the faults seem related. I can’t keep using taxi or train to get to work every time the car goes into the garage as it is getting very expensive. Am I right in thinking that they have used up their chance to repair when they conducted the repair end of January or when they refused to repair it in February ? If I am still able to reject the vehicle could you point to any sample letters or emails I can use. Thankyou for your advice on my next steps.
    • Ok noted about the screenshot uploads. In terms of screwing up I had one previous ticket that defaulted and ended up in a CCJ from Southend airport because for some reason during COVID I didn't receive their claim form just a notice of default. This hospital ticket was the 2nd ticket that went to CCJ due to a lack of knowledge of the process. Maybe it's easier just to pay them in future I'm thinking though, I don't get them very often anyway
    • Car maker takes a hit from weakening demand and price war in the world's largest electric vehicle market.View the full article
    • please stop posting up unnecessary unnamed screenshot files  you've done it throughout your threads and we have to renamed them. RENAME THE FILE before you upload if its just text information like a defence or a claim history or a link to a previous post  type it here not by an unnamed screenshot attachment  . sorry NM but you've been here dealing with PPC claims since 2021 somehow you always manage to screw up.......or do totally the opposite of std repeated advice on 10'000 of PPC threads here you are your own worst enemy... dx  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Electric Lemon V Barclays - £5000!!!!

electric lemon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6041 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I shall be following this thread eagerly. I sent my first letter (requesting statements) on 27th Feb to

Peter Townsend

Barclays Data Protection

Barclays Bank Plc

Radbroke Hall

Knutshall

Cheshire WA16 9EU

and received a letter back from a Woolwich Sales & Service Manager dated 2nd March, standard Customer Care Leaflet enclosed.

From reading the forum posts, I'm optomistic Woolwich/Barclays will send all my statements within the 40 day grace period.

Good luck electric lemon from a fellow mum!

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaay Welshcakes!

Glad to make your aquaintance!

Good Luck & keep me updated wont you. Im claiming alot & know that Barclays are going to hang on to it for dear life so I dont anticipate an easy ride.

I am almost certain that you'll have your statements & an offer within a few weeks like me. If its not rude are you claiming much?

Im so glad you're a mum too - thats kinda nice:D

Oh & I also lived ib Wales for a number of years & just loved it - would go back tomorrow!

Stay in touch.

Loadsa luv,

Electric lemon:D

P.S. I have started a seperate thread for this £5000 claim that you might want to follow instead.

Hi there Thailand,

Just wanted to advise you that I have now nominated a seperate thread for my £5000 claim with Barclays.

Hope you can find it & will allow me to benefit from your gracious expertise on an ongoing basis - I NEED YOU!!!!!!

Loadsa excitement always offered!;)

You know this ones gonna be a goodun cos Barclays are well sure to give me a run for my money, & I shall need the wild horses too!

LBA now sent!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks!

bEST,

Electric Lemon:D

Hi EL, I found ya... LOL.

Oz4275 is absolutely correct as mentioned on one of your many threads:D

You do not have to worry about fast track. As your claim is less than 5K it falls within small claims - any interest will take you over but thats OK. The court fee does change to £250 from £120 because the full claim amount takes you out of that threshold.

Of course Barclays will be paying that back to you - and all other court fees.

Try not to get nervous (easier said than do I know) you'll look back on this one day and declare to yourself it was easy peasy!!

There are plenty of people to support you in times of hair pulling!!

Thai..

Well I've sent 2 separate request letters, one for my sole account which is about to close as I already have an A&L account up and running and the other is the joint account that my ex husband and I had but which I paid off and closed in 2003.

Both are Woolwich and I guestimate my sole is probably near the £5k mark (single parent, going through divorce etc), and the joint is probably under £1k.

Am watching out for postman every morning!

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Bless your heart Welshcakes,

I soooooooooooo know what it means to have watched the pennies for a number of years too:( Big Hugs coming your way.xx

My eldest daughter told me that if I ever thought of training to do anything else in the NHS she would leave me, as the thought of having to live off Tesco value stuff ever again would kill her!!!!

Ha ha....now I know her achilles heel!!!

Husband & I are watching out for the postie too.

Our LBA was sent last week for our joint account £2000, & their 7 days is up tomorrow.

So at midnight we shall be filing the online court form & giving them 14 days to respond. If they dont, then we win by default I believe. If they do respond then they have another 14 days to file a defence. If they dont then we win by default.

We are so hoping they forget about us!!!!! It would make life soooo much easier! If they do respond/file a defence then we will then have to get a court date & then the fun starts.

Had better shoot as the toddlers tend to terrorise us at 6.a.m. (OMG that is so still the nightime for me), & every 5 minutes extra sleep I get is a blessing!!!

Speak 2 u soon,

EL:D

Ok I am really mad now!

I was unable to file my claim against Barclays last night to start the proper legal side of things rolling via the website, as my husband wouldnt let me as he said we dont have enough spondoolies till the end of the month :0(

I feel really dissapointed! Im not mad with him at all, just the circumstances. We just dont have a spare £250 rolling around.

I want my money!

Why should I have to fork out more money to get my money????!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:mad:

I feel a bit dispondant tonight. There are many things that we need the money for right now - mostly to fix so many things in the house.i.e. new roof, fencing, hall needs decorating (where toddler ripped off all the wallpaper when on time out!) & many more.

Cant see much positive happening till the summer I guess - if we're lucky.:mad:

Off to sink my entire face into a vat of red wine.

Cheers!

Hi there,

Im so sorry to be a pain but initially when I first joined I made a couple of boobs & ended up with more than one thread here!

Is there any possibility of deleting all but my main one please?

The one that is the main one for me & the one I would like to remain here is:

Electric Lemon v Barclays - £5000!!

I could always have the responses to the other threads put on to this one, so others dont get lost if you would allow this.

Sorry to be such a Lemon.

Thanks for anything you might be able to do - It just makes things a bit tidier, dont you think?

Best of luck with your claim Electric Lemon - I had to wait to submit my claim due to shortage of funds but got there in the end and it was definately worth the wait! Keep your chin up :-)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]C [COLOR=black]& [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D :) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC[/B][COLOR=#000000]- Full settlement received & spent! £1,477.93 :-) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC claim 2![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Full settlement offer received 27/06 - £1,116 :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]A&L[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (for my Nan) - full settlement received on day of prelim hearing - approx £1500 :-)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Halifax[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - full settlement received 30/06 - £2576! :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Barclays[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - Court forms were due to be submitted but he wants to wait for results of the court case with OFT[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]A&L[/COLOR][/B] - (for a friend) - court forms submitted - claim 'stayed' due to OFT case[/COLOR][/FONT]

Hi EL, I've pm'd a mod for you, hopefully it will get sorted soon :)

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi there C&D,

Thanks for your encouragement - it means alot.

Did your case go well & did you have to wait long from start to finish?

Next problem is that hubby & I opened a parachute account with Smile & now have rendered our previous barclays account pretty much obsolete.

Problem now is that this month we didnt use it (as we now have smile)& have gone slightly over the overdraught (with charges...again, grrrrrrrr).

Barclays were offered a payment plan by us but they have declined this & now say we must pay in full.

What with....flamin buttons??!!

The PIRAHNAS!!!

Can they do this. Threaten us to pay it all immediately?

Isnt there a letter or something we can send, as Im sure I saw a thread somewhere of someone in a similar situation where, Barclays were told that as the account was involved in recovering charges it was classed as in dispute & they had to BACK OFF. ????

Is this correct as if so we sure need to use it.

Anyone else in similar predicament or can offer any enlightenment??

Best,

Electric Lemon:confused:

they do have to wait till dispute is settled before they can do anything .

But they can still charge you and you will have to do a new claim for the new charges but it might be easier second time round as they know your not going to back down

Tesco Personal Finance Due to File in Court 03/04/07

Barclays 13/03/07 Paid in full £1998.78 :D

MBNA 10/10/06 Paid in full £1507.69 (inc 751.69 intrest):D

If the bank tells you to repay the overdraft in full, don't panic.

Work out how much you can repay per week/month without leaving you in financial dire straits. Write to the bank telling them that you can not possibly repay the o/d in one go, and that you will pay back £xx per wk/mth/4 wks/whatever until o/d is cleared. Also remind them that as the account is officially in dispute, you expect them to comply with the Banking Code, and that they can't pass it to a DCA or default you until the dispute is settled.

Enclose 1st payment in letter. If they cash the cheque, it will be all the harder for them, in the case of future argument, to explain why, if they didn't accept the agreement, they cashed the cheque. You need to say in your letter that this is the best you can do, and if they are not happy with it, they can and should take you to court and ask a judge to decide what and how much you should repay. Oh, and demand that they freeze interest onto the debt until it is paid off. (they probably won't, but it is aways worth a try)

Here's the news: The bank doesn't want to go to court on that either, for the following reasons:

a) Like the rest of us, they have a duty to mediate outside the court system. If you have made a reasonable offer, a judge will not take kindly to them litigating.

b) Depending on what you offered to repay and what your existing debts are, a judge could well decide to award them LESS than what you have offered to repay in the first instance. Because a bank o/d is not a "necessary" debt, it is at the bottom of expenditure, and before a judge decides how much you should repay the bank, he'll look at all your other outgoings, mortgage, food, electricity and so on... Then, on a sliding scale of importance, until it gets to the overdraft... And since you had made an offer of repayment as it is, and kept to it, he is not going to put the bank very high in the order of priority. And the bank knows this.

The 3 important things to remember are these: Enclose 1st payment with your proposal. Keep up the payments. Don't budge once you have made your proposal, no matter what they say.

In all likelihood, when you win your charges back, they will pay them against the o/draft. Fair enough. Think of it as one less debt hanging around your neck on the way to financial recovery.

Thanks Crash,

Thats real good of you.

By the way, I have sooooooo enjoyed reading your thread about your success.....Way to go!!!!

Best,

Electric lemon:D

Thanks EL, remember, I started out thinking gawd how on EARTH am I gonna do this and succeed? But I did!! And if I can do it, anyone can. Glad you enjoyed the thread :D

Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas

DAY 45: 27/10 - Data Non-Compliance sent off

DAY 67: 18/11 - N1 Deemed served

DAY 114: 03/01 - Judgment served £60 cheque rec'd; Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70

59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80

179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs

254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Advice & opinions offered are personal, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

This is what I sent to them.. altho its sounds as if you are in a slightly different stage with them

Adjust it to your personal position if you want to use it EL, but it may be of no use. Maybe you could incorporate it as you follow Bookies wise advice.. Hello Bookie;)

Dear Sirs

Re: Account in dispute

I am writing to clarify that I am currently in the process of requesting a refund of bank charges unlawfully made to my account. I have estimated that the unlawful charges you have imposed on my account far exceed my current overdraft..

I am therefore informing you that I am disputing the sum owed and, as such, you must refrain from any further action until this dispute is fully resolved.

I CAN CONFIRM THAT I SHALL BRING MY ACCOUNT INTO ORDER WTHIN 14 DAYS OF THIS DISPUTE BEING RESOLVED AND WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU WOULD CONFIRM ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS POINT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE REPLY.

I CAN ALSO CONFIRM I SHALL ENCLOSE A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE DOCUMENTS I SHALL BE SENDING TO THE COURT IN RESPECT OF THE BANK CHARGES MADE TO MY ACCOUNT, ALONG WITH THE ENCLOSED LETTER INDICATING THAT IT IS SOLEY THESE TYPE OF CHARGES LEVIED BY YOURSELVES THAT HAVE CAUSED MY ACCOUNT TO EXCEED MY OVERDRAFT.

If you do proceed by issuing a Default Notice or processing any adverse data /comments on my credit reference files, I shall be forced to take legal action against you under the Data Protection Act 1998.Also the Woolwich would be in danger of breaking Section 13.6 of the Banking Code, where it states that “a financial institution may only pass on details of debts to the Credit Reference Agencies IF THE DEBTS ARE NOT IN DISPUTE!!

Should you require confirmation that this account is in dispute, please do not hesitate to contact :-

Head Office, Barclays Bank PLC, 1 Churchill Place, London E145HP

As I say it may be of no use but heyho!!!

DELBOY

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Thanks masses Delboy & Bookworm,

That letter was so useful as was the advice.

Adapted the letter & sent it today. I also looked up the banking code to reassure myself. Im getting ready for them!

Some little worm called again last night - grrrrrrrrrr. I offered to pay 50% this week & 50 % of amount 4 weeks after that (basically next 2 paydays), so all of it would be paid within 5 weeks.

Horrid little man said NO!!!!!!!

He said that he wanted me to pay more than that, & then said ....actually there's going to be even more charges to the account, another £120 in charges going on in the next 10 days & he wanted that paying too!!

I said I absoloutely wasnt going to pay for something that hadnt been added to my account yet & that I would deal with it accordingly once it was there.

I told him that I had made a more than reasonable offer & that would be all he was having. He then said...oh well it will just be passed to debt collectors then. I nearly had a blue screaming fit:mad:

I asked him if he would like the shirt off my back & the food from my toddlers mouths?????????????

I asked to speak to a manager -he said that there were none there - amazing! I then told him that I wanted to make a complaint about him & he then had a fit, & agreed to have a manager call ME within 48 hours.

I told him that I would be wanting a transcript of our conversation as proof that I had made a more than agreeable offer, & that he could go sing for anything else as I was in the middle of claiming charges & that they couldnt now touch me with a bargepole as the account was classed as in dispute.

He told me that I wouldnt be successful or get any money back, & that lots of people had lost!!!!

I was almost peuce with rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My god, I was exhausted by it all.

Its well taken its toll on me this week & I feel very, very tired with all this already.

My husband reckons that the worm of a man knew I am claiming which is why he gave me such a hard time. He said all the info was likely to have been on the screen in front of him & that they were probably trying to do their best to intimidate me??

I shall enlighten when I get a reply to the letter sent today!!!

Thanks again guys - it feels so good to know that you are close by to help.

Best,

Electric Lemon:( ( a little subdued lemon)