Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Owing to his maritime tendancies. Probably water on the brain. For seahorse this is a wave. wave.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Lol Lol. Ur all sooooooooooooooo funny. Has become somewhat of a comedy thread me thinks. Lol. Nobody else I know in office claiming fees back but thats largely because, theres only me willing to admit Im crap with money or have been over the years, and thus need to reclaim my bank charges back to keep me solvent. Lol. Lol. Im sure lots more are pretty bad with spondoolies too or have been, and are just either not mad or stupid enough to admit it. Lol. Typical................... Fendy xxxxx

Fendy the spondooly wally.

Nothing mad or stupid about you Fend. I 've noticed while you are at work. Your posts are very short. Is that good or bad i ask myself. Bad . Hurry up and get home and get back into full swing. i suppose you keyboard at home will be enjoying the rest . laughing-smiley-014.gif

Lucky post 777 or what ?

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Parky ur barking................ I thought I was bad, but you and Seahorse, are definitely a couple of cookies short of the full jar. Lol. Yep keyboard at home getting rest, unless kids have taken to blumming Habbo Hotel again,. Lol. I hope not............. Its such junk. Lol. Fendy xxxx No posties bum to oggle either this morning. Worky day so I miss him and his pert little derriere walking down the drive, although hes taken to looking back and smiling at me, I think largely because if he walks backwards I cant burn holes in his bum. Hes such a spoilsport........... No postie bum. Crikey life is dull at mo isnt it.

Of all the post rounds and all the postmen. That poor postie has got fendy post to bovver wiv. speechless-smiley-040.gif

OMG. I've been reading your thread ALL morning. I'm hooked. I cant wait to see what happens for you (-not that it isn't already a forgon conclusion! This site is great. I'm waiting for my statements to come through but I'm on here everyday catching up on everyone else's progress - it's so addictive. :p

Addictive. Yes. Outrageous. Yes., Funny of course. laughing-smiley-014.gif

Nope. THIS is a wave.

image.php?u=11440&dateline=1080350784

Which reminds me. Must be time to go back to sea soon. :(

Seahorse will miss 'is Missus. And pups. And horses. :(

But not the cat. She doesn't live here from March onwards. Just pops in to get fed, then pops back out again until her belly rumbles.

Hey dont you believe it. I aint harrassing no unwilling postie. He lurrrrvs the attention really. And I always give him nice bottle of spirits at Christmas. Hes been my postie for nearly 3 years now so I think he knows how to take me............ Lol.............. with a big pinch of salt most times.........

And call me sexist or whatever ya want, but I do think he secretly likes me oggling his bottom. Would never pinch it though, that would be a step too far. Lol.. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxx

Addictive, absolutely....................................... who can argue with that.

Im hooked, but Im a word junkie anyway. Lol. Fendy xxxxxx

Morning sea horsey......................... so you literally go off to sea then ? where, how, why ?????? God Im nosey.............. curiosity and cats me thinks. Not good...........xxxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay exactly. Any cuddly sealife. Or any brill stories of life on the sea................... like Pirate of the Caribbean, any sightings of giant octopus, or loveable whales. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the blubbery whales. And iccle dolphins of the sea. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Fendy xxx

What, not like the bomb fish? Aww.

Nothing really exciting. :(

Although we had dolphins swimming in front of the boat when we were sailing into Invergordon once. That was nice. :)

Nothing exciting happens at sea. Not to me anyways. All the good stuff happens ashore. Like this.

02.jpg

(Not me, by the way.)

Lol Lol Lol. Aaaaaaaaaw, bet it is one long round of party party party every time you dock somewhere isnt it. How does Mrs Seahorse get by without you........... or does she welcome the rest............ Lol. Fendy xxx

Sea horse, What are they pointing at in that picture ? shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Sea horse, What are they pointing at in that picture ? shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Hmmm........ given the dodgy looking bar they're in Parkie - perish the thought!!!! (we may not wanna' hear the answer!!!) :o

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

CAPTION CONTEST,guesswhat the guy is pointing at.

He is looking down at the computer screen and saying, " Fendy's thread is amazing."

The girl on the end is saying. " That fendy peep is very funny"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks