Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Veilside, your hearing will be purely for directions, nothing else. So no need to panic. Judge just wants to speak to you both about the way forward. This is exactly like mine today, so I will be in a better position to advise you about what to expect afterwards............... But its nothin to worry about. Honest.

Fendy xxx

YES GANG, IM UP AND READY FOR THE CALL. Nipping down to court first to drop my letter off with them first about COBBETTS ABUSE OF THE COURT PROCESS and particularly of LITTLE OL ME. Lol Lol xxxx

Um,,,,,,,,,,, dont think the judge will take me seriously. Im not exactly normal bully fodder, Lol Lol xxxxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have also been looking at the wasted costs order too. Im gonna get cracking on completing that too today. Ive kept all my postal receipts, receipts for paper bought, ink cartridges bought, and of course, have been keeping notes on how much time Ive spent on that. Does that include CAG time, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx ooooo I do hope so. Call it homework. Ive had to spend time on CAG swotting on the process, so really its only fair that I bill Natwest for that. After all, they pushed me into having to start the claim............ so surely they have to pay for my learning time,...............Lol Lol xxxxxxx

Morning Fendy,

Are you in fine fettle then? Ready for anything they throw at yer? I expect so.

I think if it included CAG time we may be looking at a millionaire bank charges reclaimer! that would make a good title for your book.LOL

I don't know what's up with me equipment, but I can't do smily's and I can't click on quick links, not go a clue what's happening there.

I hope you are going to dress up for your conference, even though they can't see you, you gotta look your best, LOL.

enaid i had the same prob yesterday .....no smileys and couldnt do a linkback either,so it mustbe the site

morning all!

yes fendy after i do my bundle i shall be looking to do a wasted costs order...the photocopying alone is a huge amount! feel sorry for the woman today ! can she refuse to do it cos its too much? ...........

well off to wake kiddies up.......good luck for later fendy........ill catch up after work and a trip to staples.........xx

lolol 13 guests? they do get up early!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

In super fine fettle Enaid. I am jumping in the shower in ten mins, and OF COURSE Im dressing up. Poshest frock for nipping into court office this morning, Lol.xxxxx I need them to know Im not an eejit, Lol Lol xxx Ready for anything today, Lol xxxxx And under the circumstances, IT COULD BE ANYTHING.................... Lolxxxx

Sock it to them FENDS.p6415.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

There you are Enaid, Naughty little rum and coker you. :D

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Lol Lol............... just got back from court.

Now I have to say this cos you know me. Normally, the peeps are court are lovely, truly lovely and truly helpful. The one I got this morning, had either got out of bed the wrong side, or she just decided to be rude for some other reason. Notice outside on the court office building says Court offices Open from 10 till 4 Monday to Friday. So Im thinking, should I go in then or not, its the top floor of a 3 storey building and thought door might be locked when I got to the top. So Im thinking, ok, I can always put my letter/envelope through their letter box so they have it when they open at 10. Anyways, gets to the top, door is open and the court offices are actually open. Nobody at the tills, etc. enquiries window, so rings the bell. Very wrinkly pruned out too much sun lady comes to counter with scowl on face. I laugh and say, Im sorry, are you open then or not ?? She scowls at me and says, Im here arent I !!! ugh................ so I proceeded to tell her about my telephone hearing for directions at 12.20, I said its a bank charges case, she scowls at me again, and says "Oh another one then and rolls her eyes". Im thinking Gawd you rude rude person............was no need for any personal comment from her.................. so I politely asked if there was any chance I could speak to the official who would be chairing the hearing............... She point blank said NO. No explanation as to why, just NO.

I said ok then, is it possible you could make sure that he/she gets this letter prior to the telephone hearing at 12.20 today. She took the envelope off me, started reading the front of it (I had detailed case number and what contents of letter were), and she said, They wont read it today.............. I asked why not and she said, too busy............. So I argued and said, but the contents of the letter are very very important to the telephone conference, really its not necessary but Im only going through with it because the defendants have let me down on their promise of settlement. So she rolls her eyes again (believe me, Im not imagining this), and says in a really curt manner, OK, I WILL GIVE IT TO AN USHER, AND THEY WILL GIVE IT TO THE JUDGE............ I added "Before the hearing ?". She said. OK, fine, leave it with me, then just went. End of......... now I know they must be busy, I know they must be harassed to a degree but I was kind, polite but firm, and smiled a lot to get her on side, and to be honest she was just abrupt, curt and almost rude really.

What is the problem.......................... Madness. Her attitude has got me right ol fired up for this now............ imagining her sour prune face scowling at me and rolling her eyes....... I mean, its my pet hate, rudeness. Kindness and courtesy are free, they cost nothing........... aghghgghg, bah humbug again. Lol xxxxxx

Lol Lol. OMG what have I started................... Lol xxxx

She was genuinely a right sour faced prune............. really. I mean, theres me being as bright, breezy and smiley as I can. I put my posh frock on, heels and looked very very smart................. theres just no need for rudeness Enaid. It drives me bonkers................ Lol xxxx

Lets face it fendy, some folk just can't cope with celebs, it's a fact of life:) Giong to work at 12 so will miss the early reports of your day.

If like yeserday, I will have to do the speed reading again, everytime I got to the bottom of a page I was still 2 pages behind:D Can you please keep the main out come short and sweet and then at least i will be able to relax. All the Very Best Enaid xx

She probably wet the bed this mornin' and didn't have time for a shower!!!!! That'd put anyone in a bad mood !!! :D

Mornin' gang - and what a gorgeous day it is!!! Just the sort of day for getting yer boxing gloves on and sockin' it to cobblers! Have you got 'em ready Fend?? Mind you - don't think you'll need 'em................. just give 'em the sharp end of yer tongue!!!! ;)

Gotta go in five........... but big big big big luck for the TC honey. Fingers crossed for ya', legs crossed, arms crossed............ got meself in a right muddle here!!!!

Don't worry - everything'll be fine. And when the judge reads yer letter, he'll probably give 'em a tongue lashin' himself!!!!!

Lots of love and luck, hedge xxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Rightio............... no rest for the wicked. And I must have been totally wicked in a past life cos I'll be luck to get away from work before midnight with the amount that needs doing today!!!!]

Best of luck Fend - be thinking about you later. xxxxxxxxxxxx :p

Have a good day everyone. xxxxxxxxxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Morning Fendy:)

I see prune face has allready got you in fine fettle this morning, and in exactly the right mood to sock it to em Lol.

I've got me pom pom's at the ready here aswell, will be cheering away

Fendy, Fendy, Fendy rah rah rah Lol

Lol Lol............ta y'all. Well seeing as im in the mood for this court tc, I bet it lasts about a minute, lol xxxx thought I had better get to work on doing the half dozen SAR non compliance threatening letters to the other banks/credit cards Im working on. So 5 shiny new SAR non compliance letters just reeled off the printer, in dark blue ( still no black ink, Lol), but it does look so pretty in Indigo blue, lol, so posting them off recorded this afternoon once the T/C is over. Gosh Im a busy gal this morning. Giving em a further 7 days then reporting each of em to the Information Commissioners office for non compliance and see what they make of it. And yes, I have kept all my copy letters,and recorded delivery slips before anybody asks, LOL xxxxx

Im getting darn thorough with everything these days, after being duped with the Cobblers. Lol xxxx

Raring to go. Got to nip out to go collect my daughter from school, shes been into school this morning to sit one of her English GCSE modules, so she was a bit stressed too this morning........... (me stressed, never................ lol, Im enjoying every second of this), speshly now I know Im gonna get more money...................oooooo yeah, might even buy some choos, lol lol lol cos ya know I love ma choos............ lol xxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks