I'm Confused About What Charges I Can Claim Back

lennymfo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Have looked around the website and I dont know if my eyes are going funny, but can I claim unauthorised O/D fees? Does anyone know a link to exlplain how all this works from start to finish?

Much obliged for any help

Lenny

Hi

I think you just need to spend a little more time in the FAQ section. All of these points, and more, are covered in detail. It will do you a power of good to understand each and every part in detail, and the only way of doing so is to read it all.

Come back after doing so, if you still have unresolved questions etc

John

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

May I ask why?

MOD REPLY:

I have now merged these posts into your original thread. It is policy of this board that users post their progress/questions to their own thread.

Comments or advice on other peoples cases is fine, however hijacking of threads to discuss progress of your own case is strictly against the rules, a point that is mentioned clearly in the FAQ's.

This rule is actually for your own benefit, as it means people can clearly follow your case, and if you have questions it makes it much easier for other users to give advice and support.

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 10 March 2019.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks