son of joe soap and lloyds

joesoap
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having been sucessful with my claim from Black Horse, I am now starting on the quest to get number one son his charges back. He owes me that much it'll probably end up in my pocket!

Black Horse was a doddle; like to think LTSB will be too but I have my doubts. Already have the information I need so battle has commenced. In anticipation I had already sent off the Prelim. Letter. No reply of course. LBA sent today by Recorded Delivery to

LTSB

Customer Care

Lloyds TSB

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B3 3SF

Although he gets his nasty letters from Brighton I have seen this address used quite a few times.

Although it's early in the day, recorded delivery LBA was sent on 22/2 but according to the royal mail, it has not yet been delivered. It should have been signed for on Friday and I don't suppose postie takes it on a Saturday if it wasn't. How long should I give Royal Mail to show confirmation of delivery; or does lloyds have a habit of not signing?

Cheers Paul

I've just had a glimpse of the Sunday Mirror and there's a large spread regarding the bank charges. Mum of three is the main story. Lloyds really must be p***sed off as they seem to be taking the brunt; tough cacky (that's posh geordie for sh*t) eh?

I'm doing the work, he'll collect the dosh. I've got others in the pipeline as well although I might not get anywhere as a couple are over six years old and I had paid off the debts which I reckon would have been substantially smaller if it had not been for charges!

Ian

Although it's early in the day, recorded delivery LBA was sent on 22/2 but according to the royal mail, it has not yet been delivered. It should have been signed for on Friday and I don't suppose postie takes it on a Saturday if it wasn't. How long should I give Royal Mail to show confirmation of delivery; or does lloyds have a habit of not signing?

Hi

The Royal Mail website thing is a bit dodgy and doesn't always show when things have been signed for. I would just give them the 14 days then start the Court action, regardless whether it has been signed for or not.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Received a letter earlier today. LloydsTSB have settled up with David. he is in Florida at the moment and knows nothing about the "success", although it is only partial. I've did all the hard work while he will reap the benefits (is that parents are really for). However, with the expense of his wedding (he did manage to pay a little) and his holiday, he told me to settle for as much as I could get; he wasn't really bothered about the full amount. I'll keep it to myself until he comes back next Saturday but he has got a settlement of about £50 less than I asked for. In the words of those football greats, he will be over the moon.

Ian

Congratulations to David and to you of course!:D :D

Barty:)

Cheers.

Lloyds have been the easiest (for us anyway) to deal with. Refund for us off Black Horse and now the refund to David; it's a pity others aren't so accommadating. Two down, a couple or so to go.

Ian :)