Help with Business N1

speedo101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI there

I have posted this same question in the Lloyds forum but I just wondered whether they may be a little more business knowledge available here.

Well I have arrived at filing the claims for the two business accounts one of them was a Ltd company so I have filed the claim in the name of the company as the bank correspondance was always sent to the company secetary. However I am unsure with the other claim whether to mention the name of the company as the correspondance wa always addressed to my husband and I not to the company although the account was in the name of the company. It does not say T/A on the statements just addressed to us but with the name of the company under the account statement heading.

Do I need to put on the N1 that I am signing on behalf of the company or that it is me personally making the claim for the non Ltd account.

Thanks Speedo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The non limited account the action is brought in the name of Mr/Mrs whatever T/A xyz or simply xyz (a firm) The Ltd account action MUST be brought in the name of the Ltd Company;i.e. xyz Ltd v Lloyds TSB plc etc etc. The Ltd company is a legal personality in its own right and can sue and be sued.

Thank you for replying

So on the non Ltd companies N1 I need to put T/A even though the Bank correspondance is sent to Mr/Mrs

Thanks Speedo

As a belt and braces job I would do so yes; just clarifies matters. Assume the non ltd is a Sole Trader account? Legally you can just bring it in your own name. But the T/A does you no harm whatsoever, or xyz (a firm).