Information on Cabot

pmhcfc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Judging by your avatar, you most certainly are.....

No offence meant... I'm sure in real life you are far different from your cartoon caricature. Probably don't run around with a heart shaped box in your hand, for one thing :D

Oh, dear. I'm just digging myself in deeper here. Sorry Sarah.

Just watch it matey, I've got some very influential friends you know :D

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if these awards were one's where you don't have to pay to enter and you win on pure merit. From what I've noticed, the awards that Cabot win are one's where you have to pay to enter lol, therefore, you're paying for the honour of winning!

Kent Business Awards

Just hate every DCA out there

No, No, No pmhcfc you got it all wrong. Ken Maynard GIVES all the prizes from Cabot (that he probably picked up in someones bankruptcy auction package :D ) didn't you know what a generous gentleman he is?

He is very generous, after all - I'm sure he gives the CFC the 'finger' on a regular basis ;-)

Andrew- re your other post on another thread.

Is it worth posting on this thread all the 'Cabot Companies' - with all their name changes etc etc etc..

for eg; FIRE, Morley, all the Cabot worded companies, The Kingshill's etc ?

Or is it just best to not say too much about them for now? I don't think I've posted all that info on CAG before now you see.

I don't see the harm in it, Just the trading ones yes - why the feck not? People need to begin the onslaught of CCA and SAR requests to the right companies and understand what they have to do so yes roll em out my friend.

Sarah

Sarah - you still want to do this , yes ? (re above)

I want some info on Cabot now - anyone....Why is it when someone's debt becomes statute barred do Cabot give the debt for someone else to chase - even though they (Cabot) know it's unenforceable by law ?

If challenged by governing bodies on this, would Cabot plead ignorance, and say "Wasn't us govnor, we wouldn't chase for a statute barred debt"

I've had a good read around site tonight - lots of old threads too, and there's definately a trend where this happens. I'm wondering if Cabot buys the debts that are already statute barred (for 1p in the pound for e.g), give it straight out to the likes of Ruthbridge and Clarity , and hope to catch people unawares.

The point being, why can't they just accept the law on this, and not even try to collect on it. How can Ken Maynard brag to who ever will listen, praising his company to high heaven, saying how wonderfully ethical Cabot are...It stinks - This company needs exposing for who they really are - they making me mad now :mad: :mad:

Oh if you hadn't heard of this lot before (clarity) they here >> Clarity is future of Debt Collection - Internal Roller Shutter Door

This is interesting !!! >> Credit Management & Debt Collection Business Industry News

Now I wonder why Cabot would use this firm ! Any ideas anyone ??

Nikko,,Nikko,,hmm, that names rings a bell ;-)

Damn, I was going to bed, now I got to dig around a bit lol -- so, Fieldcall as well eh? Fieldcall - The intelligent system to transform your Fieldcall management Wonder if their name will pop up soon.

Ahahahaaha-- You couldn't write this.... Just found a quote from the CEO of Clarity - some guy called Garry Stran... Who does he sound like? ..

"...and we pride ourselves on People Powered collections." (So, are they being 'people powered' when they try to collect statute barred debts I wonder)

What does Nikko (NPIL) do...Look around for the CEO's who talk the most **** and then buy their company's ?

If you send an application to Cabot for a Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act, you will invariably be sent 'Templates' of letters with dates added at the top of the page by hand stating that the system is automated and these are 'copies' of what you were sent...They are NOT copies at all, just system generated clones without any of your name,dates, account details or address. Well take a look at this little gem from TideTurner (Tides quote in blue - thank you Tide - magnificent as ever!):

"Where you have received a document which has blanks, you are entitled to make an application under Part 18 of the Civil Procedure Rules for a full copy of the document and Part 31.9 provides

31.9 (1) A party need not disclose more than one copy of a document.

(2) A copy of a document that contains a modification, obliteration or other marking or feature –

(a)on which a party intends to rely; or

(b)which adversely affects his own case or another party’s case or supports another party’s case;

shall be treated as a separate document.

(Rule 31.4 sets out the meaning of a copy of a document)

31.4 In this Part --'document' means anything in which information of any description is recorded; and

'copy', in relation to a document, means anything onto which information recorded in the document has been copied, by whatever means and whether directly or indirectly.

You can therefore make an application for a full copy of any document which has been altered, amended or has in part been obliterated.

Tide"

So there you have it - TRUE COPIES Please Kenny me ole mate!:D

(I'm enjoying this too much - gotta get a life!)

Sarah

OK, I got bored waiting for Sarah (women eh? lol)

Here's a list of all the UK companies I know are associated with Cabot Financial. There could be more but this is what I have for now...(oh by the way, some of these aren't active at present, they are in Red)

Cabot Financial Ltd

Cabot Financial (Group) Ltd

Cabot Financial (Europe) Ltd

Cabot Financial (International) Ltd

Cabot Financial (UK) Ltd

Cabot Financial Debt Recovery Services Ltd.

Cabot Financial Holdings Ltd

Cabot Financial Holdings (Group) Ltd

Cabot Consumer Services Ltd

Cabot Capital Ltd

Kings Hill (No.1) Ltd

Kings Hill (No.2) Ltd

Kings Hill (No.3) Ltd

Kings Hill (No.4) Ltd

Kings Hill Capital Ltd.

Morley Ltd

Morley Funding Ltd

Financial Investigations & Recovories (Europe) Ltd

The Message Service Ltd

Hey, guess what...As from today Cabot will now have all their paperwork in order - and if they don't, then there's no excuse...Hands up who wants to be the first one to mention this in a letter to them re non-produce of CCA etc..

FSN: Debt purchasers improve customer service with enterprise content management solution from The Content Group

Look into my eyes only in my eyes not around the eyes.... when you wake up you will realise think that you are in a circus and start acting like a clown... and you're back in the room!

:D

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

What about the Director of these companies..Glen Crawford 39 yr old male (Well I think he is or he could be a LAAADDDYYYYY) anyway I bet he drinks Horlicks, cos how else can he sleep easy at night???