pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you PD makes it all worth while when people get what they wanted and say thank you (see swampy) . In truth I think we are a team all of us rely on the others to produce a brilliant resource.

love your avitar, suits you

pete

bong said to me (and i don't mean to cast aspersions but she's been around a lot! lol) that ours is the best forum for getting info to everyone - newbie and all claimers (don't tell those peeps who were arguing on my thread the other night!!!!!)

and you late night owls should get either get an award or treatment for insomnia in my book - i'm sure you provide a great service for others who can't sleep!!!!

Gawd no, they must have seen Vamps spreadsheet a thousand times, probably have blank copies of it on their computers so they can check.

You will get your offer soon, just sit tight and watch, and type daft stuff here when you get bored

pete

after thinking about awhile back - i came to the conclusion that i don't like the litigation section - as it gives claim no. and amount and must make it extremely easy for anyone reading it to put names to the claims (some are even in their names) and for banks/solicitors to cross ref and then follow the threads, noting hesitance, or whatever and seizing on weaknesses - maybe just my paranoia slipping in - but why give them anything?

for example - we have a lot of shaky people who have been defended and are waiting for offers - wouldn't dg have an advantage knowing who is thinking what and trying which tactics? maybe too big brotherish to worry about - but, just a thought.

Hiya PD, Just a thought about contacting DG. I didnt call them at all untill the 4th April (left voice mail) and you know what I got on the 8th so I would phone just under a week before your 28 days are up, see if this brings your file to the top at the right time like it did me.

pete

hi Pete - thanks for the advice. I'll go with that & call them next week. You never know. Somehow i don't think I'm gonna get away without going through the next stage though.

why do you think they never defended yours?

Laffin, they did today, late as always but I’m waiting to see what reaction I get to my letter so the legal side of my claim is still rolling.

It highlights the two pronged attack you have to employ, you have to carry on with the court paperwork to keep your claim in the ball park legally but all the time that’s actually only important because it’s forcing DG into a time frame to make an offer. It must be really annoying the District Judges because they are just being used by the banks to put people off claiming and they know it.

pete

they are paying out so much more by getting people to file at court in court fees & 8% interest. is it because they know a certain percentage of people won't go that far?

This must be the case.

some "other" sites maintain that this is a negotiation... it is not. They owe the money, you want it back. A lot must give up half way through else they would just pay up.

This must be the case.

some "other" sites maintain that this is a negotiation... it is not. They owe the money, you want it back. A lot must give up half way through else they would just pay up.

we don't give up do we crush?!?!?!?! never lol

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!