pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To heck with the cheese, pd, good old Freaky knows how to do accents - at least the upside down exclamation mark and, presumably, the question mark as well.

Perhaps they use them in Welsh?

Van

I only wish I had the foggiest Idea of what you are trying to do?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Are you trying to do the qoute thing van?

Press the qoute button and then type in between the [qoute=(whoever did the post's name); (a few numbers here]

and the bit at the end [/qoute]

It should work then.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Thanks for the translation link Jo, I see where I went wrong now - I think - but why did you make it a question PD? I thought it was a statement but you stuck an upside down ? before it.......... :confused:

Anyway, life's too short to worry about it. .....

Buenos Noches mis amigos virtuales :D

th_BUENASNOCHESPPS.gif

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

nighty night johnny.

el sueño firmemente y no deja la mordedura de los insectos de la cama. lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

I'll try not to let the bugs bite,JO ! (didn't need the translator for that one)..........;)

Sorry again PD - I thought you were telling freaky he was the fairest - not asking him - I see it now. Thank you, ma'am....

Got to turn in, got a car boot at 6.30am (I must be mad!:eek: )

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

and why the santa sack ?

pete

He probably thinks (and I hate to say it) as it is only 101 days until Xmas and the shops are starting to kit themselves out in preparation for it, he might aswell join in the festivities early

Car Boot fairs are fun except for the early start. Why do boot fairs start soooo early anyway?

Are you going to let us in on your little secret as to how to do the accents on the eeeeee's at all Pete. the suspense is killing us.

è â ñ

yipeee. I figured it out. You need to press your alt key and then type in the code for the letter with the accent on it. Here is a link to a web page for the codes:-

Windows Alt Key Codes

• Haha 1

me too:)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Here are a few bits of useless information to ponder over:-

The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.

The average day is actually 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4.09 seconds. We have a leap year every four years to make up for this shortfall.

There are five years in a quinquennium.

The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing

There are more chickens than people in the world