Help!!! bank folder

veb13274
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am getting my bank folder together. Do I have to highlight sections of the many laws I am going to use just on my copy or do I have to highlight the judge's and the solicitor's? Also can I include media copies on bank charges and for eg Peter Mcnamara's in script? I don't have the cd, so will this be OK?

Thanks

You'll probably find this thread useful http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

The zip file will get you started. Here's our list of contents for each of our bundles:

Witness Statement of Fact

Correspondence

Schedule of Charges and Interest Paid on Charges

29.85% Contractual Interest on Total Charges

18.2% Contractual Interest on Total Charges

8% Statutory Interest in Total Charges

Statements (October 2003 – January 2007)

Customer Notes

Example Letter 1: Informing of charges

Example Letter 2: Informing of charges

Example Letter 3: Automated letters

Lloyds TSB Overdraft Interest Rates (from website)

Lloyds TSB Overdraft Charges (from website)

Lloyds TSB Other Service Charges (from website)

Banking Code (Extracts)

OFT Credit Charges and APR (Extracts)

Peter McNamara Interview (Transcript)

Relevant Case Law to Penalty Charges

Early Day Motion from the House of Parliament

Dunlop v New Garage

UCTTR 1999 (Extracts)

UCTA 1977 (Extracts)

SOGA 1982 (Extracts)

Administration of Justice Act 1970. s.40

OFT’s action on credit card default charges

OFT’s Statement (Extracts)

Previous Lloyds Cases Settled out of Court

The Money Programme Bank Commission - Conclusion

Australian Default Charges Report

UCTTR 1999 (Complete)

As you can see we included quite a bit of extra stuff in our bundle. You don't need a recording of the McNamara interview - the transcript is sufficient. You don't need to do any highlighting either. GaryH's post http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html#post482151 prvides a good source of information and good links for things you can include in the bundle as well.

Good luck. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You wouldn't believe this lucid. I have been off line for a few days due internet problems. Checked my online account and found nearly £4000 credited to my account. How about that???????

Another success and must post it in the success thread but don't know how to. Thanks for all your help and many thanks to all. Will need to donate for sure. Just the credit card left to claim.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Well done. I assume the £4000 is everything including interest etc? If you want your thread (if you have one specific to this claim) to be moved into the successes forum you need to PM a MOD. You can also ask them to add WON to the title.

Well done. Lucid :)

Mindzai & Lucid vs Lloyds TSB

*Won unconditionally with contractual interest (29.85% compounded)

Lucid's Account - £749.62 * Joint Account - £2019.64 * Mindzai's Account - £595.65

*All settled in full - 6/2/07

*Hearings - 7/2/07

*Prelims sent - 9/8/06

_______

GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks lucid. Yes evey thing given including all interest plus even the few extra charges that arrived since court action started! I feel so relieved and want others like me who tremble at the thought of going to court to face experts on the other side, that they should not worry but just keep going to the end. I just hope legislation will be passed to curb the banks on these unlawful charges. Oh I have made a donation already. Thanks once again to everyone. I am out to celebrate tonight with a lovely dinner paid for with my debit card. I will enjoy my meal! No idea how to PM a MOD. What is that?

Congratulations!!!:D :D

If you click on a Moderator's name, they are the ones who are in green, then it'll say send a private message, click on that and just ask them to move your thread.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)