Abbey contact details

Seamus Duffy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have just looked at my emails to get you the email address and found this email!

Thank you for your email, and apologies for any delay in responding to you. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you with a view to settlement negotiations: my telephone number is 020 7756 4306.

Kind regards,

James

His email address is - [email protected]

Its taken about 3 weeks for him to respond though..

Good luck!!

Does anyone have contact details for James Arrandale or another appropriate person @ Abbey?

I have today received a court date (2nd March) and want to offer Abbey one last opportunity to settle before I go about preparing my court bundle etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

James Arrundale can be contacted on 02077564306

Good luck:) J

Beano:lol:

They replied to mine almost immediately rachel01 - both James and Inga replied to e-mails from me yesterday so I would not give up hope.

Mind you they just directed me to their solicitors in NI so it didn't exactly require a lot of thought but they replied nonetheless.

Do you think calling them in person is better than email? and is it worth while trying to get a settlement, or better if they contact me directly when they are ready?

Do you have a contact number for them? not sure who's dealing with my case - is it just James and Inga?

Do you think calling them in person is better than email? and is it worth while trying to get a settlement, or better if they contact me directly when they are ready?

Do you have a contact number for them? not sure who's dealing with my case - is it just James and Inga?

Sorry but dont hold your breath, I e-mailed both Inga and James 27.1.07 received a reply back from Inga, she said that she would get my file out and get straight back to me. Well I am still waiting!

Beano:lol:

I've emailed a few times and have not had any replies, wonder if they receive my emails - set a receipt on the last email but that never came back to me - maybe i should try from another email address and see if that gets a response.

i've sent the same email 5 times now and left a voicemail on Friday over the issue of the 8% interest wrongly calculated by them and have heard nothing.

I'm going to call them as the hearing is Thursday.

Abbey - Claim 1

full hearing 22 Feb 07 - Settled in full £710 :D

Abbey (Claim 2)

full hearing 22 Feb 07- Settled in full £4000 :D

Abbey (Claim 3)

Court date 27 June -

Capital One (claim 1)

£467 Settled in full 20 Sep :D

Capital One (claim 2)

£72 refunded 19 Aug :-D

Associates (Citicards)

claim 8 Aug/judgment by default 30 Aug/set aside hearing 9 Oct/Stay denied, ordered by Judge to reveal breakdown of charges andfull hearing 24 May/FULL DISCLOSURE ORDERED BY 8 MARCH/JUDGE TO STRIKE OUT DEFENCE AS NON-COMPLIANCE/DEFENCE STRUCK OUT PAYMENT IN FULL REQUIRED IN 14 DAYS

Phoned Inga - she was great!

She didn't get any of my emails OR the voicemail and was glad I had called. She is calculating the extra interest now. I asked about preparation time and she felt 35 hours per claim was a little high, but was willing to offer 12 hours at £9.50 per claim, so an extra £228!

The money should clear on Thursday, but I'll just askthe Judge for a 7 day adjournment if it hasn't.

I would urge people to ring her - they can't reply to yahoo or hotmail addresses and thinks this is why mine had not reached her or James.

she was great - very amiable.

Abbey - Claim 1

Abbey (Claim 2)

Abbey (Claim 3)

Court date 27 June -

Capital One (claim 1)

Capital One (claim 2)

Associates (Citicards)

claim 8 Aug/judgment by default 30 Aug/set aside hearing 9 Oct/Stay denied, ordered by Judge to reveal breakdown of charges andfull hearing 24 May/FULL DISCLOSURE ORDERED BY 8 MARCH/JUDGE TO STRIKE OUT DEFENCE AS NON-COMPLIANCE/DEFENCE STRUCK OUT PAYMENT IN FULL REQUIRED IN 14 DAYS

My hearing is due for this Thursday

I called Inga Kirkmam on 020 775 64398

I just said that I wondered if she had received the emails as the hearing was now very close (she hadn't). She was happy to agree on the phone to re-calculate the interest and I asked about preparation time. She just said she felt that 35 hours was a little high but was verbally prepared to offer 12 hours per claim at £9.50 per hour, and would email me today with the figures, put a letter in the post and make the payment to my account as soon as possible. Today if she could or in the morning if not.

She was very friendly.

Abbey - Claim 1

Abbey (Claim 2)

Abbey (Claim 3)

Court date 27 June -

Capital One (claim 1)

Capital One (claim 2)

Associates (Citicards)

I would urge people to ring her - they can't reply to yahoo or hotmail addresses and thinks this is why mine had not reached her or James.

If this is the case, why did James (eventually) reply to my Yahoo email address?

I think she's just making excuses!

I think its just they're snowed under with claims, and are very incompetent at answering emails/letters!