rightfullymine v Nationwide

rightfullymine
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think we should produce a booklet for nationwide:

5 ways to stop conning your customers. A simple guide to not screwing over the people that make your profits.

HAHA

Matt

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton.

Advice offered by MattyH is without predjudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt. Please research any information I have offered, as I will not be held liable for any incorrect advice i've given you.

<--------- If my advice has helped, please tip my scales. 8)

For Further advice come into the Chat Room: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

FAQ's : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Step By Step Instructions ; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you lori

im always gratefull for your words of wisdom !

i know bit of a cheek, offering an overdraft, (in good time)and is subject to lending criteria and not guarenteed.. i would have no chance!!!

and they say they dont want to make things more difficult for people experiencing financial difficulties!!! prey on them more like! they can surely see if people are having money problems,,

well thanks again lori for putting my mind at rest.. here i go with the LBA then..

cheers dears!!! :lol:

ps lori, are you having fun spending??? thought you be on that plane by now... enjoy yourself whatever your doing X

aw thnx rightfully, i have spent some but i've been so busy working i've not had time:( but hey i'm off at the weekend so a shopping i will go!!:D thnx xx

PLEASE HELP OTHERS, WHEN YOU WIN YOUR CLAIM GIVE A LITTLE BACK

Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Hi right

In answer to your query, this is not the same letter that I've just had, but the message and lack of value are very similar. As I read it your position with them is more shaky than mine, perhaps because I pay a big salary in every month and haven't had any charges put on for about a year!

So mine is less condescending and 'naughty boy/girlish', but otherwise the same. Total failure to address the main points..if you can't abide by the T&C then regrettably it may be appropriate for you to consider alternative banking arrangements.

Basically this is all a load of tosh. As the others say, just carry on and ignore it!

Varangian Guard

The meek shall inherit a kick in the plums - take no prisoners

Go for it 'Rightfully' - ignore all the time wasting fob off stuff that NWide keep churning out. It's a case of head down and charge...and we're all with you. You may get another similar letter trying to deflect you into the ombudsman route (8 weeks to sort that diversion out) - ignore that one as well, don't even contemplate replying. It's 14 days from the date of your LBA and then file your claim at court (unless by some miraculous turn round in their handling of these claims and they pay up within the 14 days....I haven't heard of any reports of pigs taking flying lessons recently!!) :rolleyes:

good for you rightfully, i will be watching xx

aww..rightfully........this is the hard part!! chin up it wont be long now xx

well hello guys

just to catch you up on things here, i have been away for a week. i returned home tonight to find a letter from nationwide,this was in answer to my LBA, well i thought i had gone back in time as this letter was word for word the exact same letter that i recieved after i sent my prelim. so its the court route now, but i have to wait to the end of the month now so i will have the money to do this..

but there is no way im giving up!!!

i want it back ~ ALL OF IT!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi lussier

yeh its a bit of an insult really dont you think!!

good luck with the next stage, i will be watching with interest..

unfortunately ive no money to do the next step till the end of the month.. please keep us posted

your nearly there now.. go get em!!!

:)

hello all

i am still waiting to get paid so i can take my next step.

my husband and i are also waiting for tax return, my husband got letter today stating payment to follow, i recieved a form to fill in!!! :-x

just my luck!!!

still i will be back on track soon ~ bet they think ive let them off, hee hee. best they think again :D

oh rightfully sorry to hear you have had a bad time, yes you know it dont give up it is so worth doing !! best of luck xx

hi rightfully and yes you can, no need to start again, good luck xx

hi all hope all is going well for you guys,

still waiting for my salary to get into the bank, thought i would see wots been happening.

hopefully another week ish then i will be back on track....

meanwhile just sending prelim letter for my husbands account!

and non compliance (barclays) for my son in law!!

so still busy ~ fighting for the cause!!!

luv 2 all

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Im back just waiting for the cheque to clear and i will be right back on their tails nipping at their heels :D

Hope you guys are all having success, i am now watching all threads carefully as i am waiting to take my final step !

just want to thank everyone who has helped me up to now X

OOOOO I want it back - all of it!!!