Another newbie!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks!

Just joined after being recommended this site by a few others who rated it highly :D

In quite a bit of debt - to the tune of £21k roughly with 7 creditors, and starting to brick it. Can't find work due to being disabled and having large effect on my speech (or lack thereof) - can't even get a basic warehouse job!

Should I find a job, the money won't be a problem - monthly payments can be kept up, the amount reduced slowly but surely. Have not got to the stage of being chased or anything, but this is likely to happen next month, so taking action now with the help of this site and CCCS. Will probably seek further help from the CAB next Monday too.

Have spent a lot of time going through some of the posts here and so far I'm very impressed with the level of detail people are helping with!

If it doesn't Moo, don't stroke it!

Hello Kryt and welcome to CAG

Everybody is very approachable and friendly and have got the T-shirts!

Separate all your various cards, loans etc into the various organisations you owe money to or who have charged you fees, and then set up separate threads in each relevant forum - eg for Lloyds go to Lloyds forum and set up your own thread so that people can track your progress and help you. Above all, read the FAQs and success stories so that you will not be phased by the stalling tactics of the various organisations. You will get there in the end but be persistant and above all, read, read and read!

Don't be scared to ask for help - good luck!