hairymary v's HSBC

hairymary
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6299 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

managed to get as far as filling in MCOL and bank entering a defence with the help of a friend. Regrettably only logged on to site yesterday but have been overwhelmed with wealth of info and advice ta.

Recieved a letter from court yesterday saying defence had been filed and case was moving to a local court. Got an AQ in the post as well. so from what i understand i dont submit it straight away but dont miss the deadline and use wording from other threads which i yet have to find. Not very good on the computer bit of a phobe but managing THANK you for your help will keep you all posted- from what ive read should recieve an offer very shortly enyway and may not have to go to court !!!!:???:

:-?

hiya

welcome to the forum. you have done brilliantly up to now well done

read up as meany threads as you can to see what dg/hsbc have been doing so far - there's a lot of differences in people's stories but hang in there and go over the aq bumph for when your'e ready

good luck

netty

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

glad you got your own thread on the forum - it will be much easier to find you and help you. just thought i'd cut and paste my answer to you from the other thread as it has some of the stuff you will need - and i know sometimes it's hard to remember where you were. so here it is, on your thread now:

ok, here's the deal:Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

this is your step by step completion guide - which you've probably already found. and here is:New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

and here is how to use it:

for section g, use the wording on post #3 of new strategy link,

and then attach draft order for directions - use wording on post #2 of new strategy link making sure to add your name and court claim number to all pages. simple as that. just follow the steps with these two minor additions. the draft order is just asking the judge to order both parties to lay out their wares within 14 days of him ordering it - so it shortens the length of the time to a court date - and as dg/hsbc/all banks don't want to do it - they will pay up by offer or just not file their aq in which case you also win.

on, the other front - of this two pronged thing - have you sent dg a breakdown of your charges - it is advisable to do that, as they always ask for one before they offer anything - so it saves a couple of days.

and unless your claim is for under 1500 and wouldn't incur the filing fee of 100, i suggest leaving it until the aq is nearly due before filing it - as dg have been coming in with offers just before the due date in several cases.

so, good luck

Thanks lateralus and netty g. been reading away and going to send AQ off today. found statement for section G and draft order for directions. Also going to send to DG so their aware i mean buisiness. Bit scared mind dont want to go to court. Will be in touch to keep you all informed as it has really helped me to read about all your sucess storys WELL DONE!!!:)

Also prob going to need loads more help

THANK YOU

Oh help, just writing a quick note to DG saying was sending them schedule of charges and including my proposals and draft order for directions as set out in other threads. started to read their defence again and not entirly sure what it all means-

Defendants terms and conditions entitles them to make a charge for its services blah blah including an overdraft review fee for considering whether to provide and providing an overdraft,

The charges applied are reasonable and properly fully disclosed. They represent a contractually agreed price for the services provided and the UTCCRs are not applicable to them: alternatively they are not unfair contrary to the UTCCRs. further the charges are not default charges and accordingly cannot ammount to a penalty.

is this just the normal gobbledy gook and should i proceed ???:confused:

Help!!!!

Postman just been and recieved letter from HSBC offering to pay £853.00 no admission to liability etc etc. my initial claim was for £969.50 which then went up to £1260.28 with MCOL charge and interest. I had read on another thread (cant remember where) that i should write and accept the offer but inform them that i intended to continue with my claim for the rest of the ammount. What to do ?

Help please

Hiya :-) I'm in exactly the same position as you, and I think someone else recieved one of these HSBC offers today too. I claimed for £3480 originally but is £4124 with mcol fee and interest. I'm not sure what to do either - always said I'd go for the whole lot but now the letters here - I'm not so sure, lol. Baby due in a few weeks so could really do with the money soon.

Hi mertmorris, well i just had a flash of inspiration god help me and i hope its right but sent AQ off. letter to DG with copy of directions and proposals, and schedule of charges and then one to colin langdale saying that it was too late i had filed at court and although i accepted his offer would proceed in court for remainder of money unless he wanted to settle in full. Felt really brave while doing it- read honeygie's thread but now im packing it again. The money was good but 400 short and it's my money- i owe it all out- for a change. From reading the threads i anticipate a reply this week from either colin or DG i hope

Have a look i know im hopeless but there are some standard rejection letters on the site to help you. I had hijacked one off another thread but just been in chat room and adress given for standard letters. Sorry logged off there now so cant give you address but they do exist Good luck

Hiya, firstly to Lateralus - yes I sent a copy of my charges etc straight away, then another after a week.

So yesterday I swallowed my nerves and sent a letter back to colin refusing his offer and also sent a copy of it to DG, just for something else to send them really - figured the more bits of paper with my name on that they recieve - the better!! Thanks for the advise guys, just wait and see now.

Thanks guys, will call debbie at DG and see what is happening at some point next week, thought i would wait and make sure she has recieved my letter first. Oh i can't wait for my wonga, it's all spent so hope it's on it's way.

Called debbie d'aubney yesterday, a little cold and appeared strressed, not very helpfull. She claims she just signs all the forms and put me through to someone else- who wasn't actually at their desk so i left a message still waiting to hear.

La La La La La La La La La La La La La La

Im In The Money

Im In The Money

Well As Part Of The Paper Exercise Anyway, Recieved Letter From Dg With Full Offer ( But Don't Tell Anyone) Shhh

Will Let You Know When It Actually Materialises, No Time Span Depicted On Letter Will Give It A Week And Then Get On The Dog And Bone

La La La La La La La La La La