Lloydstsb..grrrrrr!!

cuzznx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all,

I started two claims in Nov and the judge threw out Tsb defence as not in keeping within CPR. Since then tsb have sneaked into my account £827.60. I only noticed when i went to cash point. It still remains below what i have claimed and they have completely ignored the other claim!!

I have written to the court and accepted the £827.60 as partial payment but have now requested a judgement for the full amount on both claims.

Will keep you posted on what happens next.

Good Luck to all,

cuzznx.:confused: :confused:

Hi to all,

I started two claims in Nov and the judge threw out Tsb defence as not in keeping within CPR. Since then tsb have sneaked into my account £827.60. I only noticed when i went to cash point. It still remains below what i have claimed and they have completely ignored the other claim!!

I have written to the court and accepted the £827.60 as partial payment but have now requested a judgement for the full amount on both claims.

Will keep you posted on what happens next.

Good Luck to all,

cuzznx.:confused: :confused:

Hi Cuzznx

Can you post the court you filed with please? There have been a few defences thrown out recently. Just wondering if it is the same.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

When did the judge throw the defence out - do you have the wording o the order ?

Did you inform the court you have received a partial payment towards the claim ?

Next you wait for your judgement notice, then issue a warrant.

Do you know if the bank have tried to set aside the strike out ?

He threw it out on 29 Dec.

The wording on the order

1. The defence is struck out as not compliant with CPR.

2. Unless the Defendant by 16 Jan 2007 files and serves a defence responding intelligibly to the claim the Claimant may enter judgement.

I have written to the court and given full details of the partial payment and also explained the shortfall in the amount received with the details of the other claim that they have so far ignored.

I have no idea if they have or have not. I have received no communication from them whatsoever.

cuzznx

Thanks Cuzznx. We have heard that Lincoln court have been doing the same with Lloyds. Thanks for posting.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers