Domf vs HSBC

Domf2002
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have received a letter from Northampton Court today saving that claim has been moved to Plymouth court, and they have struck through the section regarding an AQ questionnaire. On my bus claim thread one of the links suggests a direct approach to DG offering a settlement of a few quid rounded down to save them the paperwork. Is there a template for this, if not I dash off a letter. I take it they get a copy of this decision as well.

OK have sent the new no AQ letter asking for £6550, thats saving HSBC £5.97 and court time. As the HSBC are the new environmentally friendly bank they should be into saving things. Will let you know how this progresses.

• 5 months later...

Just to update you as its been a while since I was on the site. Settled with HSBC for £6000 in July but then hand a tussle with my trustee in bankruptcy over the charges. after the official receiver saying he had no interest in them, he claimed that we should have listed them on our statement of affairs at time of bankruptcy, even though we did not know we could claim them at the time. If that doesn't make sense to you it certianly doesn't to me. anyhow a settlement is a win so thats good news (even if the money did all go to buy back my share of my house:( )