me v spml

sues35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6334 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have just had a re possession hearing with the above. The original date for this was Dec. I had asked capstone to justify the £650 charges they had added over the previous months. They told me if i didnt like them to find another mortgage providder!

Anyway i bought the charges up in court in Dec and ecplained to the Judge that i had asked them for justification based on the OFT report. The Judge was very interest. and adjourned the case till today.

In the meantime Capstone solicitors sent me a letter explaining the charges and how much for each charge (erm i already knew this) and nothign in way of the process they had used to get the figures.

Went back to court today and their solicitor asked had i recieved the info i requersted and could she simply just get on woith the job in hand this time. Yes i replied that what we are here for. I told her i had received a letter stating today was an eviction day. She said to ignore it as its just a computerised letter. I asked how this happened and she told me that all lettters from C/S are computerised and mistakes can happen.

In we went and she went on her speil about wanting a suspended order. The it was mt turn....i disagreed with the arrears balance as this did not include the last 2 payments of £500 as they had been applied to the wrong account...but fortunately i had the acknowledgement slips from them as proof thye had had the payment. Solicitor was beetroot. The suspended order was given which im pleased at as C/S had already tried to increase the payment per month by £100. The solicitor then said she was finished, i said i wasnt, and asked the judge if i could speak. I brought up the charges as discussed at prevu#ious case and he looked through the case file and found them. I explained i had not had justification of the charges and he asked the solicitor about this. Fortunately i had the response in copy for both parties. the judge was mortified at the costs, even more so when i told him what the solicitor had said outside the court room! I had all charges removed form the account, and the Judge has placed in writing if, due to my action, i am disadvantaged in any way i can go back to court for further trial based on harrasment!!!

It was only £650 but its another win, and although i dont get it back in cash its off my mortgage. So keep the faith and go get them.

All advice :p is given purely from personal experiences :mad: . If you are in doubt you should always seek legal / financial advice;) .

If i have helped in any way please let me know via personal message, IM in aol or clicking on my scales :D go on you know you want to really!!

Halifax Claim

Data Protection Act: 20/06/06,

LBA: 11/07/06,

N1: 7/8/06,

Paid in full 25/8/06

Swift Claim

Data Protection Act: 5/8/06,

Request for Payment 19/8/06,

LBA 4/9/06

Sod off response with paltry offer (accepted as part payment) 22/09/06

N1 filed 25/09/06, deemed served 11/10/06

No part payment recieved to date

GMAC Claim

Data Protection Act 21/08/06

Request for Payment 11/09/06

LBA 25/09/06

N1 Filed 11/10/06, deemed served 19/10/06

Welcome

Data Protection Act 11/09/06

Congratulations! Isn't it nice when the boots on the other foot for a change. Wish I had known about all of this when I got hauled into a repo hearing a couple of years ago.

Prelim letter sent to RBoS 8/8/06 letter passed to another department...and Tommy fob off arrived

LBA sent 29/8/06 £2646.64 claimed - no reply

Claim entered 26/09/06 £2716 + interest. Not acknowledged so Judgment requested 17/10/06

Judgment in default 28/10/06:lol:

Cheque finally arrived 24/11/06, ring Group Litigation on a daily basis - you know it makes sense...:D

GE Money prelims sent for ERCs and charges on 2 accounts 18/10/06

LBAs on 2 accounts sent 5/11/2006

2nd claim against RBoS in 10/11/06, with threat of compounded contractual interest, c'mon now, concentrate...

Brilliant news sues35 - really pleased for you and one in the eye for them!!

:D

--------------------------------------------------------------

HSBC

Settled in FULL on 8/8/06 - £3619.53

CAPITAL ONE

Settled in Full on 6/9/06 - £84.76

ABBEY NATIONAL (Old N&P Mortgage)

Settled In Full on 2/3/07 - £307.13

SPML