consumer action group posters

barnsley john
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Would some one please be kind enough to design an a4 size poster that I could download to put up in my local hsbc bank.

Some thing that would grab your attention and has all the relevent contact information on for this site .

Id try to do one myself but I'm not the best with computers to say the least .

john :D

If it is on bank property you cannot put things up without their permission. I would have a look at the campaigns bit of the thread where a number of tactics were discussed and reasons why it would be better not doing this.

That's a good suggestion about a CAG poster though, seeing as we already have the CAG tear-off strips and the CAG envelop labels. Another thing to think about are those online services where a design is uploaded and can be printed on T-Shirts and mugs, etc, so the word can be spread even more... a site that does promotional items like those are Cafepress.com

Halifax - Credit Card: 14/11/06 sent S.A.R, 29/12/06 sent Prelim, 11/01/07 1st bog-off received, 15/01/07 LBA sent, 01/02/2007 MCOL started for £1801 (inc court costs and 8% int.), 02/02/2007 MCOL cancelled... , 09/06/2007 Court claim started, 01/06/2007 Claim Acknowledged, 07/06/2007 Claim concluded, £1540 to be reimbursed into CC account.

GE Capital Bank Ltd - Storecards (3): 11/06/07 sent S.A.R, 15/06/07 Acknowledgement of S.A.R received

GE Capital Bank Ltd - Wife's Storecards (2): not started yet...

Nationwide - Current A/C: not started yet...

Lloyds TSB Bank Ltd - Current A/C: not started yet...

Lloyds TSB Bank Ltd - Business A/C: not started yet...

and the rest I haven't remembered so far... : not started yet...

Its all well and good setting up a stall .But i work for a living and simply don't have the time to do something like that .

I do how ever visit my local branch often and it wouldnt take mutch effort for me to put a poster up

Im all for spreding the word about getting your bank charges back as this site helped me get £995 back off hsbc .

Not sure if the T shirts etc ever took off, but I print vinyl T shirts and car graphics as well as keyrings etc for a living. The text on these would look great on a T shirt or car graphic as well.

NatWest: £4,233

1st Dec Prelim sent

18th Dec LBA sent

3rd Feb Offer of full settlement recieved and accepted

6th Feb Full amount credited to bank account.

Yorkshire Bank (husband's account)

18th Dec S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

Prelim about to go off