My first case...

Russe11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will the phone call come tomorrow ?

my local court is one of the new courts that accept the claim form electronically, or is it better to use money claim ?

how the heck can one explain the situation in the tiny allowance they give you for your particulars of claim(on the money claim site).

need to be very brief, can you just put the reason and a more detailed particulars of claim will follow at a later date ?

Due to the deletion of some of the posts in the general section, I have put this on my 'own' section.

And on this note, the other day when I asked about my entitlement for exemtion of court fees, I was told i was not entitled.

Thats right, they tell me because my JSA is contribution based I will not get them. So for the fact that I have paid hundreds(enough for them to arrange it how they have done) in NI contributions i'm entitled to less, not sure how that works ! A few years back when I claimed I could get most stuff free, prescriptions, dental work. Now I have paid my way I get next to fuck all.

The fact is for some people it will be hard to find the money needed for the court fees, I have enough....just.

If you claim an exempt fee, will the defendent have to pay this to the court still if they lose ? or is it more worth while to find the money to hit them just a fraction harder ?

If you don't mind me asking...

how much are your court fees? and if you could also remind me how much you're claiming for?

Just trying to gauge how much mine might be (if it goes that far) Cheers!

EDIT: Just spotted your claim is for charges totalling £1163 (+interest and costs)

ok the bank has responded today, they are asking for another 2 weeks for investigations.

however a responce dated the 7th is 19 days, not ten working days. They can't even stick to deadlines set by themselves.

Should I submit my claim as promised on friday, as my letter did state it required full satifaction to avoid court action on the 10th. Or should I give them a chance to see what they come up with in 2 weeks time ?

Seems like me they are trying to buy time, its now been 1 month since my initial complaint, 2 letters, 1 meeting, and a final demand.

Any advice other than go ahead and start litigation ?

Guest stephen

yes, you might as well, or the keep you hang on for weeks and weeks

if you gave them a deadline then submit the claim if it has expired

The online forms for my local court does not include the N1, looks like money claim is the choice.

So I think the best way is to go to the court. If I take it in on the friday the claim will not be processed to the monday... is this correct ?

so you saying I should submit my claim on sat not tomorrow ?

Had a bad day today, switched on laptop..... bloody thing ain't working, cut my lip shaving and a credit company has sent me through my statements, but they tell me I have to calculate the interest on the charges my self !

Good luck, you're a good few stages ahead of me. if everything goes well for you i know i can be a little more ruthless with my actions. Hopefully we can both set a good example to others to claim back there money as well.

HSBC £2883.42 - Settled in full out of court.

A&L - DPA sent, until 15-07-06 to comply.

NatWest DPA sent, until 15-07-06 to comply.

Ok i'm currently doing a more detailed POC, I intend to attach a scedule of 'offences'.

Should I also submit and documents intent for use as evidence at this point at the same time ? or should I not worry about this unless the decide to defend ?

Guest stephen

Easy answers if you where going to war would you tell the enemy all of your best secrets, and what weapons you have and were. NO

Best plan is give them a little as possible. they will do that to you trust me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 13 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/05/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support their.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks