Vampiress And Mindzai Spread Sheets

windymiller2014
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6363 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

VAMPIRESS AND MINDZAI SHEETS

I was just doing a final check today on spread sheets and have noted that maybe, some formulas are wrong using the above authors sheets. I Downloaded v18 of mindzai and vamps compounded contractual interest just before christmas, both sheets gave the same answer which was good, however, I loaded a new vamp compounded contractual today submitting the same figures and got a different answer. the formulas to question in vamps sheet are:

to day showing =(B13*(1+($B$7/365))^($B$6-C13))-B13

before christmas showing =(B13*(1+$B$7)^(($B$6-C13)/365))-B13

Have vamps sheets been updated or is something wrong

I will point this thread to Vamps for you :)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

I have sent a PM gazzard

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

=(B13*(1+($B$7/365))^($B$6-C13))-B13 ......

.....is the correct one according to my figures. I tested it by using one entry (£30) for the date 6/6/01 and then multiplying this by (29.69% / 365) . Carry the sum of this over to the next day (7/6/01) and then apply the same calculation.....and so and so on.....until todays date and it works out exactly the same.

Well at least i know what i mean!!!!:confused:

WON £4000 v NAT WEST