Reesdance1 v Natwest **WON**

reesdance1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

reesdance1,

Well done and sorted. You seem to have everything under control . No need to reply to cobblers. The court will direct you now. Wow you are a changed person. Onwards

and upwards from here. :D

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my local court has transferred my case to cardiff county court at the civil justice centre for the attention of district judge Hendicott. has anyone else had their case transferred here and ended up having to go to court or was the case settled outside the court?:confused:

i sent all the relevant crrespondence to cobbetts and the court including aq, draft order for directions and a letter explaining why i dont need to reply to the CPR part 18,but now cobbetts have sent me a copy of their AQ and say that unless i reply to the "request for further information" they will amend their defence or apply to strikeout. can anyone please advise where i go from here and is there another letter i can send them in response to this demand :?

reesdance,

Normal cobblers from cobblers. :D If you have sent your Aq to the court . It is the court who dictate the route of your claim now. Wait for your directions frim the court., and upwards on onwards now. On the home straight.:rolleyes:

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

I recieved a letter from the court asking the defendant ie cobbetts 'has the report for futher information been answered?' which sounds to me like he is going to make a decision about allocation based on weather I have filled out the request for futher information. I have two days to get it sorted...

i havent heard anything from the court about replyingto the CPR part 18, all ive had from the court recently is a letter informing me my case has been transferred from my local court to cardiff county court(civil justice centre). Was i right in sending a letter of refusal to answer to the CPR 18 as my claim is under £1500 and going through fast track. I thought if this were the case you didnt need to comply to the CPR part 18. can anyone tell me if this is right pleeease ?:confused:

Cpr18 not necessary in small claims. You are definately on the home straight now. Transfer to Cardiff is because the judiary are trying to get a precedent case , the banks will settle quick now. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/47462-new-test-case-hearing-4.html

thanks parkvale your a superstar, really up and down with the cardiff test case hearing,i read the above thread and noticed that a few people had to go to court eek !!!!!! hope its not me, but then again if i really have to then im willing to put the gloves on and give it a go ;)

I said it before , but fortune favours the brave. ;)

got up this morning to be greeted by a nice healthy cheque for the full amount from cobbetts.........hurray !!!!!!! :D :D what a brill start to the day. i would just like to thank everyone for their much needed help and support,couldnt of done it without you all. im off now to give my donation ,but my fight continues on as im also in the process of getting lloyds tsb to cough up.thanks again to everyone :D :D

Congratulations reesdance, it's great for everyone still in the process to hear about the successes as they come through.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

i sent the first letter to the bank requesting refund 6/11/06,court issue 2/01/07, received defence letter off cobbetts 02/02/07,Allocation questionnare from court 21/02/07 , a letter of transferring the case to cardiff county court 26/02/07 and my cheque today 08/02/07 yippee !!!!!!:D

reesdance,

CONGRATULATIONS. Victory is indeed sweet. action-smiley-033.gif my friend. I told you as soon as a higher court is mentioned they will fold . You were brave and you deserve your victory. Finally don't sign anything until your cheque has cleared.

WHOOPEE laughing-smiley-014.gif

thanks parkvale thats good advice(as ever) as in my excitement i was about to return the "notice to discontinue proceedings" straight away today but i will wait for my cheque to clear first. ;)

reesdance1,

Even at the finish line.You still have to look over your shoulder. Enjoy your dosh :D

• 2 weeks later...

hi mike although my case was transferred to cardiff which really scared me, im delighted to say it never got that far as natwest paid up and i received a cheque from cobbets for the full amount just days after i had received the letter telling me of the transfer. so hang on in there, you're on the home straight now and should also get your cheque soon goodluck maggie:)

well done reesdance!!

i'm in pembs too and also after natwest, and will be taking on ltsb next also.

good luck

SP

NatWest CLAIM

3.02.07 - S.A.R (Subject Access Request) sent to NatWest

06.02.07 - RM confirm S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) delivered

13.02.07 - Acknowledgement letter received from NatWest

14.02.07 - 6 years worth statements arrived

21.02.07 - prelim sent - 22.02.07 - RM confirm prelim delivered

09.03.07 - L.B.A. sent recorded delvery - 12.03.07. Rm confirm delivery

15.03.07 - Offer received (dated 07.03.07)

LLOYDS TSB CLAIM

12.02.07 - S.A.R. sent recorded delivery

22.02.07 - recorded delivery still not delivered!

15.03.07 - first lot of statements received

17.03.07 - 40 envelopes received!!

Hey reesdance............ congratulations!!!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.