MET ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay - ignored everything - (346) SOUTHGATE PARK STANSTED CM24 1PY ***Claim Discontinued***

Hello, welcome to CAG. We don't think you should pay either and we'll help you with this. :)

We need some more information so we can advise you. Could you let us have the details requested in this sticky thread please? The important thing now is for you to sign up to MCOL, acknowledge service of the claimform on there and say you will be defending.

After that we'll help you sort out a defence.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes, post up the documents [cover up your personal information, reference numbers and car registration.

But please post up the questions and answers to our questionnaires as well.

Let us know if you have any queries when it comes to the AoS.

HB

• dx100uk changed the title to MET ANPR PCN Claimform - ignored everything - (346) SOUTHGATE PARK STANSTED CM24 1PY.
  • dx100uk changed the title to MET ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay - ignored everything - (346) SOUTHGATE PARK STANSTED CM24 1PY.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think you need to speak to the court. Looking at the link below, I'm not sure being the defendant in a parking claim means that you get a court interpreter.

WWW.GOV.UK

Ask for an interpreter at a court or tribunal hearing - who's eligible, how to apply, when friends or family can act as interpreters

HB

Yes, it says you can get a translator but it doesn't say the court will pay. There shouldn't be a problem with the standard of translating, I think the link I posted says they're properly qualified.

Ringing them is a good idea because if you decide to have a translator the court needs advance warning.

HB