Mothers PCN Islington Council - Bath Road - no entry to motor vehicles - my Appeal rejected now £195!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mother got a PCN for driving down a no entry for motor vehicles. 

I appealed it due to her health issues, being unfamiliar with the area and being followed by another car 

the appeal got rejected and I she has been told to pay £195.00.

Is there anything else I can do in this case.

Can I submit an TE7 or TE9 to reduce the ticket cost. 

Any advice and help would be very helpful. 

Nov 19, Doc 1.pdf

if it was a camera contravention you should have used TE2/3.? did you?

however, i think you shot her in her foot by mentioning 'a medical condition'? that's never a good idea as it indicates a poss reason as to the driver not being fit to be on the road because of xxxx caused these issues???

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I didn't use a te2/3; instead, I appealed, hoping for acceptance.

It's true—I brought up Fibromyalgia and her unfamiliarity with the area, suggesting she might have been followed by another car. Unfortunately, it seems they're more focused on collecting £195.00.

Honestly, it's absurd how fines are meant to punish drivers. It makes no sense—paying a fine doesn't offer any real benefit beyond preventing the same action. There's no tangible gain from it.

• dx100uk changed the title to Mothers PCN Islington Council - Bath Road - no entry to motor vehicles - my Appeal rejected now £195!!

sorry your attitude toward them stinks! and it is probably the VERY reason why its now £195! when it could have been £60?

why did you appeal and state what you did...:crazy: 

you've been here since august! why didn't you not let our members help FIRST by posting earlier?? :noidea:

your use of 'a medical condition' and 'a white lie' of being pushed by cars behind are easily disproved by them watching the CCTV they have which you could of watched too..i can understand trying the pull the heartstrings move but lie...... 

you've caused her this £195 bill.

can't see you being able to do anything to better this £150 increase to £195 now.

sorry.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Well I’ll try submitting a TE2/TE3. See if that can help.  Push the fine back to original. 

But at the end of the day I come on here for help and advice. Not to be told my attitude stinks. That’s not the reason why the fine has been pushed to £195. That’s incorrect. 

So if you can help with advice would be much appreciated. Thanks 

sorry thats the VERY REASON it's now £195 

there is nothing you can do, there never was and you would have been advised of such IF you had come here 1st and asked if your 'idea' was a good one when she 1st got the PCN.

needed paying...no reason for appeal.

sorry it hurts but you've got to understand that siteteam do not only post in reply to 'you' but for future readers whenever they post.

if you'd been a newbie, then fair dues, but you've been here well before you sent that appeal and you didnt ask for advise but now you need it....

enough said.

dx

and they

Londonboyj would be well advised to think carefully before submitting a witness statement/statutory declaration.

We have no info on how his mother arrived at £195 as a penalty, but it suggests that at least one previous enforcement document was ignored.

A WS/SD needs to be a truthful statement. Prison could well await anyone who makes a statement which isn't!

who is the cars registered keeper?

and they

You say "the appeal got rejected".

Was this an informal challenge, i.e. made within the 28 days from service of the PCN? Or was it a formal challenge in response to the Notice to Owner?

There is a way back from this, but it depends what you mean by "appeal".