EPC/ZZPS/GCTT/QDR ANPR PCN - Overstay - TEXACO - PELHAM _ 58 PELHAM ROAD GRAVESEND KENT DAll 8QR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 166 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All, 

I hope you all are keeping well. 

I need some help,

I parked my vehicle in a petrol station to drop off a few bags of donations to a charity shop, not aware it’s timed. 

I’ve received multiple PCN’s to pay -I ignored them as I know euro car parks isn’t from council and are rogues. 

But recently two letters notice of transfer to solicitors have arrive.

I’m concerned as I don’t want any CCJ against me and I definitely don’t want bailiffs knocking at my door as I have two young children. 

Any help will be massively appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Letter are attached. 

please complete this:

you cant ever get bailiffs at you door for ANYTHING until you LOSE a court claim.

and a Debt Collector (A DCA) is NOT A BAILIFF

and have 

ZERO legal powers on ANY debt - not matter WHAT it's type

please scan up all letters from whoever, both sides , too one mass PDF.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

can you do the Q&A please

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The private parking companies rely on people not knowing the law and so being terrified of threats and then giving in.

Of course some legal threats are real - but the vast majority we see here are hot air from paper tigers.

As dx says - you can only get a CCJ if you receive a Letter of Claim, then you are taken to court, after you lose the court case, next you decide to defy the court and not pay.  That's what CCJs are for - to punish people who defy court orders.

Bailiffs can only be involved at this point - and even then, I've been on the site for eight years and I've never seen them get bailiffs involved for a CCJ for a single invoice, it's just not worth their while.

So relax!

You haven't even got a Letter of Claim yet, just daft letters designed to put the wind up you.

We need to see the original invoice and we need you to fill in the sticky as dx has asked you to do twice. 

This is essential information to see if ECP have bothered to follow the law in sending out their tripe - usually they don't!

You have also left ECP's reference number and your vehicle reg showing in your uploads.  Please read the upload guide and use the free sites indicated to redact properly. 

• Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• dx100uk changed the title to EPC/ZZPS/GCTT/QDR ANPR PCN - Overstay - TEXACO - PELHAM _ 58 PELHAM ROAD GRAVESEND KENT DAll 8QR

pdf sorted

dx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and they

Date of the infringement 

20/05/2022

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 

I don’t have NTK as it’s a while back and I threw the letters away. 

Notice of Transer to solicitors

QDR solicitors 

DCBL bailiffs letter. 

I’ve only got 3 letters available.

3 Date received 04-10-2023

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] 

Not applicable

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? 

Yes I remember from previous they provide a image of my car. 

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Give answer here

No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up 

No

7 Who is the parking company? 

Euro Car Parks LTD 

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] 

TEXACO - PELHAM 58 PELHAM ROAD GRAVESEND KENT DA11 8QR

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

I can’t find any appeals bodies.  Not sure if it’s past the appeal stage? 

Edited by Ohdumplings

44 minutes ago, Ohdumplings said:

I don’t have NTK as it’s a while back and I threw the letters away.

Why on earth did you do this?  You're in a legal dispute - what made you think that not having the paperwork was better than having the paperwork?

If this does progress to court then you will have to prepare to defend yourself without properly knowing what you're being accused of.

You can recover the original paperwork by sending a SAR to Euro Car Parks Ltd (not the various powerless DCAs).  Do that tomorrow and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.  Strick in a Council Tax bill or similar as ID, otherwise they will use the lack of ID as an excuse to not cooperate.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Oh dear, I feel v silly. I was advised not to pay the original fine from Euro Car park ltd.

I will send euro Car park Ltd a SARS tomorrow, how long before they reply with the original paperwork as obviously they sold on my fine to these recovering agencies. 

This is the 3rd letter attached send back in April 2023. 
The letter states it for multiple fine for a total of £340 (£170 each) but I’m certain I only park the one off time.  So I’m really confused why they doubled up the fine? 

2023-04-12 DCBL 2xPCNs £340.pdf

where does anything say this is a FINE please?

speculative invoices are not SOLD to anyone

and a DCA is NOT A BAILIFF

and have 

ZERO legal powers on ANY DEBT - no matter what its type.

ignore

dx

• Thanks 1

and they

Don't worry.  You're not in any imminent danger of being taken to court.

All of us here have made mistakes when in legal dispute, the important thing is to learn from the mistake and get it right next time.

However, it is daft to throw away paperwork, it just leads to later having to grope around in the dark and not really understand what's going on.

Get the SAR off tomorrow.

It may be that DCBL have made a mistake when they talk about two invoices, as (a) they are useless and (b) they do everything on the cheap as that is the only way to make this type of litigation pay.  They mention "an attached statement" which will either be on the back of the letter or on a separate sheet.  Can we see this please?

• Thanks 1

ZZPS are just a stupid debt collecting agency who send letters that are supposed to be threatening, and will have no info on you, so no need to SAR them.

It would be very useful to see the rest of that DCBL letter.  Either they have made a mistake or there are two invoices on the go.

Hopefully the SAR will resolve all these questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all,

Thank you all for your help so far. 

This morning I’ve received 2 separate letters from Euro car parks Ltd after requesting further information to clarify the PCN notice. 

The Private and Confidential letter was a sign for letter. 

PCN debt passed to ZZPS + want photo ID to release data.pdf

both of which you ignore totally

dx

and they

DX,

one of the letters appears to be a refusal to supply a SAR.

This is despite the OP enclosing a council tax bill.

Shouldn't we address this?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

tick tick tick, once past the 30 days mandatory days to comply, i'd pers threaten then with reporting to the ICO, then court..?

there is no way the ppc having her photo or sig is going to forward their 'wish' to ID her as they dont know what either should look like.

CTAX bill is good enough for a gov't dept, so is well good enough for a private parking company.

dx

and they

It is difficult now to know how to move forward with this.  You've thrown away important legal documentation and Euro Car Parks are being deliberately uncooperative in supplying it again.

I note they go on about one invoice, not two though.

We simply don't know - how long the overstay was, if you were within the consideration & grace periods, if there is one invoice or two, etc., etc.

id p'haps warn them if they don't comply in 14 days you will be informing the ICO.

always best to pack their file toward authorities that are supposed to enforce first?

dx

• Like 1

and they