Studio - Billing for goods, returned and cancelled

jazztheman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having problems with the online retailer Studio with two orders I recently made.

The first order (order 1) was messed up by Studio and was never added to my online account. Studio admitted that there was a problem with their system and the order is still not showing on my account.

Because of this and after several weeks had passed and no sign of this order ever arriving. I created a new order (order 2) which comprised of the same order and a few other items added on. This order went through and added to my account, however there were a few items out of stock and Studio cancelled these items.

Now the problems start, I received order 2 except for the out of stock items. However, Studio have billed me fully for all of the items even the out of stock items, can they do this? I have contacted but they appear to be adamant that I have to pay for the items until it is sorted out. I usually pay my bill off monthly in full and I suspect that any money owing will be in the form of a credit note which I do not want.

Order number 1 turned up out of the blue after order number 2 still no information on my online account about this order again a few items out of stock and cancelled. I have returned order 1 back to Studio. However, they are insisting that I pay for this order until the problem has been resolved, again I suspect a credit note will be issued.

Can Studio operate in this way charging their customers for returned goods and charging for cancelled items?

Dreadful company and a company I will never use again, hence I don't want credit notes.

Phone your bank and request a chargeback. Your bank won't like it – but insist and try to get a reference number for the conversation

• Like 1

how do you normally pay them? 

or do they suck it by a dd or a debit card number?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Return everything to them. Make sure it is all properly documented and sent by a reliable source and tracked with a signature.

When all of the items have arrived, contact your bank and cancel all payment orders.

Then delete your account with the supplier

I pay the monthly statement off by debit card online

Order 1 has been returned in full.

Order 2 comprises of many items some are large items and I need to keep this order, to return order 2 order would be expensive because with Studio you are responsible for any return charges.

And how much are the return charges likely to be?

Also, you don't need to keep on quoting me. I'm interested in what you have to say – not what I said previously