eBay/Amazon Logistics - ebay refused to help with non-delivery of drinks item

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a case of drinks on eBay

after a couple of days I received a notification that they had been delivered to my address.

I immediately contacted the seller to let them know that I had not received the package, and they replied that it definitely had been delivered and as it was a tracked delivery I must be wrong. They went on to say I should raise it myself with the carrier if I wasn't happy.

I pointed out that the carrier, Amazon Logistics, were employed by them and asked if they could follow it up but they refused.

I then raised a case with eBay, who on turn agreed with the seller that it was up to me to sort it out with the carrier and closed the case.

Where do I stand?

They wouldn't even give me details of how to contact Amazon Logistics, or ask for proof of delivery.

• dx100uk changed the title to eBay/Amazon Logistics - ebay refused to help with non-delivery of drinks item

your target, if chargeback doesnt work via you bank, is the courier.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Do you have the contact details of the seller?

I have dealt with Amazon logistics before and they are ok. For a similar issue. 
The Lady l spoke to was very helpful contacted the company who sent me the parcel, it was also a ebay parcel, even gave me the details so l could appeal the ebay decision which you can do. The lady emailed me everything. I got my money back from ebay. 

TRACK.AMAZON.CO.UK

If you scroll down to bottom they have a help section where you can request a call back to get more help and you can even track the parcel on the website. 

• Like 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.