MET ANPR PCN - occupants left Southgate premises - Appeal Refused - Starbucks/McDonalds Southgate Park, Stansted Airport CM24 1PY ***Cancelled by Euro Garages***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reply from euro garages this morning

Morning,

We can confirm the below Parking Charge has been cancelled.

Regards,

No reply from Met yet

I must admit a little bit of me wanted to get to court to teach Met a lesson.

Edited by Honda Z50M

21 minutes ago, Honda Z50M said:

No reply from Met yet

Why do you say that?

Have you contacted them?

If not, it is probably a good idea to do so.

An assurance from a third party (euro garages) doesn't really mean much...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

24 minutes ago, Honda Z50M said:

I haven't, euro garages would have so awaiting met to confirm

Shouldn't really be assuming things.... but, as you say, no harm waiting a couple of days.

Any bets on whether MET get in touch guys?😅

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

This is excellent news - well done.

Make sure you keep the mail from Euro Garages though, MET are perfectly capable of "forgetting" to cancel.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I received another email today from Starbucks area manager saying they will contact Met to get charge cancelled BUT guess what it was from a euro garages email address so who do you think owns the franchise for that Starbucks...........

So still waiting for Met to confirm but area manager will contact them again.

Still no response from MET so sent email this morning

Dear sir/madam,

Please be aware this parking charge has now been cancelled by Euro Garages for which you will have correspondence from them for.

I do have confirmation email from Euro Garages.

I also request you delete ALL data you have stored pertaining to this charge, me and my vehicle.

Very pro active. Keep up the pressure...

Also,

On 09/11/2023 at 14:40, Honda Z50M said:

I received another email today from Starbucks area manager saying they will contact Met to get charge cancelled BUT guess what it was from a euro garages email address so who do you think owns the franchise for that Starbucks

Might be useful to post that email addy for future victims... I'm sure there will be plenty!

I don't think it's a big deal if MET are sulking and are refusing to confirm cancellation.

They have at least crawled back under their stone.

Just make damn sure to keep all these communications in case they later try to resurrect the claim.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• FTMDave changed the title to MET ANPR PCN - Appeal Refused - Starbucks/McDonalds Southgate Park, Stansted Airport CM24 1PY ***Cancelled by Euro Garages***
  • dx100uk changed the title to MET ANPR PCN - occupants left Southgate premises - Appeal Refused - Starbucks/McDonalds Southgate Park, Stansted Airport CM24 1PY ***Cancelled by Euro Garages***

Just make sure you keep the Starbucks/Euro Garages' e-mail

• 5 weeks later...

LittleA has already started his thread Honda...

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/464614-met-cctv-pcn-_-occupants-left-carpark-southgate-park-stansted/#comment-5243015

Also,

Don't know whether you want to annoy/pester MET. (I'm bloody minded!)

You do actually have the RIGHT to demand that they erase your data.

There are a number of reasons, but yours is probably

"The organisation no longer needs your data for the original reason they collected or used it for."

Take a look here...

https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/your-right-to-get-your-data-deleted/

Do let us know if you have any fun with them...