Being Evicted under accelerated procedure Because I Asked For Repairs - Section 21 - England Private Rental

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep looks fine.

Send a copy of that and the letter to the court and defendnat by first class post tomorrow and get a proof of posting.

Also email letting agent on 5th day from the original email in relation to N279 and ask if they filed it yet. If they say no , ask them why not and ask them to file it.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Sorry I forgot you were the defendant.

Yes, you need to photocopy the response form and letter.

Send a copy of each to the court and the defendant in separate envelopes. Keep a copy of the proof of posting.

I'd send it by First class signed for post to the court (so you know it get's there) and standard first class to the claimant (DONT send signed to claimant as it will give them an avenue to see you filed late and also its not your issue if the claimant's dont get it.)

Also, if in the meantime you get a judgement for costs, then come back here and we'll deal with that 

We'll also deal with the stupid DPS thing later this week

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

copy to claimants solicitors. not the defendant? nor the claimant..............

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

42 minutes ago, mystic_bertie said:

Do you means send it to the court and the claimants lawyers?

:rockon:

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Being Evicted under accelerated procedure Because I Asked For Repairs - Section 21 - England Private Rental

please forgive me, but mystic_bertie and me go back years here and i still find their ineptness upon how to deal with things that are obvious to others ...well .. stunning sometimes.. anyway background done.

because of that i'm not gonna trawl thru 83 posts. if below is already done..so be it ..however i will never not help ever....

.BUT

is there worth here in pointing out why the defence is late - as it could be questioned later? 

a quick note to say the claimant was informed on (date) i moved out and could they issue N279 discontinuance, they didn't but failed to inform?

dx

and they

@dx100uk i am thick i agree with you, thanks for pointing that out to everyone on a public forum. I have asked you to stop replying to my posts previosly but you do so anyway. So please stop complaining as you don't have to deal with me if you find me so thick. I stopped using MSE forums because of the way some people speak to you, your the only one who has a problem with me on here.

You don't have to help so please stop complaining. I told you i have severe mental health problems. I struggle to deal with all this legal nonsense, i get overwhelmed and i really need assistance with these things, more assistance3 than most normal people. Your comments really don't help me in any way.,

Your amazing when it comes to helping me, i appreciate this more that you can imagine, i also think you are very rude to me. Please stop being rude to me. If you're so clever then why do you find that request so difficult? You must enjoy humiliating me in public, well done.

what happened here

dont worry about DX @mystic_bertie

Nobody here wants to make you feel bad and me and several other membere are  happy to help you if you want us to

• Like 1

@jk2054 thanks for your kind words. 😀

there has been a few occasions when dx has become frustrated with me and my lack of understanding with other matters in the past. To the point she went from being very helpful to posting a lot of negative posts on my threads. I asked her to refrain from replying to my posts but she continues to reply. As you can see she is still being very rude even though i asked her not too in the past. I also made her aware of my mental health problems too. Im not looking for sympathy, just hoping she will stop being so rude.

I try and be polite with everyone on here, go out my way to reply to every reply i get, thank the person, i contribute to the forum from time to time financially when i can afford too. Not great amounts but im happy to do so. Im grateful for all the help i get on here. Everyone goes beyond the call of duty including yourself. 

Time to go and post those letter ;)

@jk2054 many thanks for getting me though that, i could not have done it without you ;) 

I have sent the court letter and the defence letter separately to Bristol Court using 1st class recorded. I have sent the copy of the court letter and the defence letter separately to the claimants solicitors usings 1st class with proof or postage. I sent a copy of the court letter to the letting agent too and also another copy by email. Phew. :) 

don't worry about that.

you've done all you need to do.

whats your deadline for the DPS response?

@jk2054 it only gives me a stat date which was the 20th of this month. I searched and found this - 

Once we've received your correctly completed Statutory Declaration, we’ll notify your tenant, letting them know that if we have no response within 14 calendar days, then we’ll pay you the amounts you’ve claimed.

If your tenant responds, and disagrees with your claim, they must do so in writing within 14 calendar days.

@jk2054 hi there, more info from the letting agent who are Milburys.

I have been in contact with the solicitor, and he has suggest that as we have possession back and as he haven’t not been instructed to press for costs we just wait and see what the court now does.  

Milburys consider this matter closed and we will not enter into any further correspondences on this matter.

@jk2054 Thanks for your reply. 

Milburys are the letting agent and i have no idea of their involvement in the legal side of things. They served the section  21 notice by mail and by email.

Star Legal Limited (Clifton) were the lawyers involved. 

I have no idea about the CNBC, i sent my defence to the Bristol court and a copy to the lawyers i just mentioned. ;)