Perch/TM - PAPLOC now claimform - old Oakbrook loan through Likely Loans *** Claim Struck Out***

finaldj

Friday 2nd June by 16.00 = 33 days 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I don't think 3 days will carry much weight with regards to PAP but you can refer to it in passing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Oh dear all looks good I'm afraid although there is no Notice of Assignment in the upload. You must have been desperate to enter into that agreement !!!.

Given what they have disclosed I personally would enter into settling this out of court possibly by way of a Tomlin Order by way of an affordable monthly payment arrangement providing they stay the claim.

The above proposed defence wont cut it on this relatively new agreement.

Go a head and submit the defence for now that will allow breathing space and to be able to enter mediation. In the meantime do as advised and respond to their letter and suggest that you would be prepared to enter into a settlement by way of a Tomlin Order. (no figures or offers at this stage) Then see how they respond and what's on offer. 

Once the defence has been submitted you will have plenty of time to agree and finalise the Tomlin.

• Like 1

Good yes file the defence I tweaked (irrespective if you get a response or not) and that will allow a good 2/3 months to prepare and negotiate.

• 1 month later...

Don't panic still plenty of time...keep copies of the rejections and your offers.

• 1 month later...

It would appear they didn't take to your defence 😆

They can submit a response they wish to proceed..they  dont submit a defence.

You wont get to mediation and allocation until the claimant's inform the courts they wish to proceed.....then you receive a DQ,

Your last entry above is defence received so not proceeding at the moment unless they make application to lift the stay.

• 1 month later...

Its a template on lots of other Perch/TM claim topics...don't take it personally its meant to intimidate and play with your mind...and has had the desired effect judging by your post. :classic_cool:

Ignore 

Andy

• 3 months later...

Well done , It is possible with the courts permission but very unlikely.

Topic title updated.

Andy