Barclays have taken all of my money (80,000) and put my account in -500,000 - Glasgow ADV 'to Reconcile'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dx, 

Thank you for your reply. 

Yeah I guess, but I needed the money in one place to show solicitors and estate agents that I had the funds to purchase my first home. I am just scared now as it has been 30 days and I am just shocked it can take this long. 

I really hope I can get the money this week, as I just do not know what to do. Might try calling them again tomorrow but I know that will do little in the way of help. Thing is, if it was an NCA/Money Laundering issue (for some reason) I am certain by now I would have some kind of letter? From either Barclays or the NCA themselves. There is no reason to get a letter, but its more the lack of effective communication which is my doing my head in, over such a long time too. 

there are no indications in any thread here that anyone ever gets any letters concerning the reconcile. the only time we've seen them writing is after its resolved and access is returned....stating they no longer want the custom and say please take your money out by xxx date as we are then closing your a/C.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

its a shame you didn't update us?

can you?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...