ParkingEye ANPR PCN Claimform - found default judgement!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just checked my credit file the CCJ is already on there but due to how hard I was hit in the lockdown financially I’ve currently got 3 defaults. One in Nov 2021, Dec 2022 and August 2023 so my file is gone regardless of what I do with the CCJ by the looks of it. 

We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened.

NatWest Problem *****Refunded*****

6 hours ago, Ftgab19 said:

I’ve always used that email to file to the court and I’ve never had any problems.

i seriously doubt that.

you've royal mailed things

post up the acknowledgement emails for each court claim in your profile you've used it and for what doc?

Ftgab19's Content (consumeractiongroup.co.uk)

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the emails all changed in june afaik so you are a way behind however the GSO literally stated the email to send it to, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't have just resent it. 1 minute max to send that email and you'd have been fine.

If you get another claim like this, check the emails before you send it so we can avoid stuff like this.

Yes they'll take a payment plan but it will have the same impact on you as not paying at all will since you wont be able to pay before the credit score deadline runs out.

Therefore you're better off just not paying at all as my fellow site team member said and you'll save yourself the money

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service