@TaylorWimpey - delayed ground rent invoice & notice of Commercial Leasehold Resale.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Purchased leasehold flat property in March 2021 from Taylor Wimpey. I need advice on 2 things please:

1st:We are yet to receive the invoice for ground rent 2023.

This is typically sent end of November, the year before to be paid by 31st December of the same year.

2nd: We have been notified of the sale of our leasehold to another company. Sent pages of legal jargon and advised to seek independent legal advice. Have asked if the process can be explained, TW lawyers have said they can't do so and neither can TW.

I have now received electronic copies. I'm worried something sneaky is going on and our ground rent is being delayed in line with what is going on with the resale. 

They've advised 2 months from mid January is when we have the option to purchase the commercial leasehold. I don't even understand the documents 

What do I need to do?

Hi

Please be patient as I am sure other will be along to offer there advise.

What is confusing from your post is initially you mention you purchased a Leasehold FLat Property then at the end advised 2 months option to purchase the Commercial Leasehold.

Is this actually to do with a Leasehold Flat Only or

Is it to do with a Leasehold Business? (due to Commercial Leasehold being mentioned)

Is there a Management Company in Place?

Have you actually written/emailed and asked about the Ground Rent Invoice easy to do?

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

When you say Commercial Landlord they are actually the Management Company for the properties.

They are entitled to sell this to another Management Company but you should be informed of this change by your present Management Company.

As for your Ground Rent  Keep chasing up the present Management Company in fact demand that they send you the Invoice and make sure and keep a good paper trail that you have done this especially if it changes over to a new Management Company and they try to say you haven't paid Ground Rent Invoice you can provide evidence that you have been chasing this in case they try to add admin charges etc.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group