UKPC/DCB(Legal) 11+PCNs for privately owned van used for my Ltd Co. - PAPLOC for 5, gained Default Judgement!! - Parkhorse Shopping Centre, Church St, Hudds, HD1 2RT **SET ASIDE+CLAIM DISMISSED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, I am an industrious guy, I will get that £275 back one way or another. I am happy to know UKPC and DBCL have wasted many man hours and saliva on this case.

I would be very keen to know about sueing UKPC if it was possible, but surely any new case would just be revertd back to the judges decision today? And therefore be more wasted time, time not spent on me building my business and life.

Mayb just leave it now. I am done with the legal system for now!

I think it was brought up at the end, I honstly expected to get awarded costs but the judge made out like it was my fault I did not get the claim form. When I tried to "debate" it as he called it, he said this is not a debate, I have made a decision and it's final.

Yes I think UKPC respectd SAR, i foget who I requstd SAR fro now, was it UKPC or DCBL.

I think it was the SAR which brought back all of the 11pcn notices, as I was requsting info from them regarding the one other pcn for another speculative invoice. Then the 11 pcn come back for this case.

As for when did I tell them I was a business owner, I think it would have been possibly in this later duration of this whole saga, maybe around January 23rd  when I sent 'snotty letter' and cease and desist off. However, I can not obtain copies of that letter as it was done on word document in the library and printed and posted. I did not keep a copy. Only postal proof of postage. I dfinitely told them though as it was the first line in my defence.

Just thought, if I did not get that letter from the shopping centre managers, 100% the judge would have allowed these dogs to pursue me for the full amount of £2800 and no doubt that would have magically increasd to £5000 somehow, someway.

Awe, poor dcbl/ukpc. I hope you are listening.

Edited by mrk1

I was just going on from what FTMDAVE suggsted.

To be fair I am not willing to put any money up front for this. I don't have faith in this system. A punk like me trying to take a Ltd (somewhat fraudulent) parking gang to court has no chance. If I have to pay £300 just to get £275 back, I am better focussing my energy on my business, life and future, not chasing down fraudulent parking gangs. Obvioulsy I would like to claim the £2800 what they were chasing me for, but that's not going to happen is it.

Edited by mrk1

Yes. The £275. But also for possible damages and wasting my valuable time. Though I know a court will ask why my time is valuable. And tbh not sure I can even be bothered with it now. 
At least Dcbl and UKPC have wasted a ton of resources on this only to get zero. That’s my payment.   

Edited by mrk1

Oh please do share an estimate of any costs ukpc or dcbl might have incurred. 
Obviously they may have had 20/30+ man hours on this also. Any other costs they might have incurred? 

Edited by mrk1

So dcbl made money snaking their friends. Well at least they wasted many man hours! And hopefully ukpc won’t be very happy with them and drop them. Poor ukpc. A lot of money for then :) 

Yes I might ask dcbl to represent me taking ukpc to court. 

Yes I’ll consider this. See how my day goes 😬  
They’ll be the best people for the job and would no doubt be the snakes and say yes anyway 💰 

Edited by mrk1

Well I called dcbl and their faux legal team and sadly they were not able to help me sue ukpc. 
Before we got to the end and I disclosed Who I wanted to to sue, they told me it would first be £250 to send a letter of action out and then £250 for a letter of claim. Plus VAT so £600 before we even left the parking lot. 
Once I told them I wanted to sue ukpc the nice young lady said she will have to speak to her supervisor. To which it came back negative. And it was ‘a conflict of interest’ as it’s one of their biggest paying clients. 
Ah well. Shame. Piggies gonna hang with piggies. 
Guess we can can finally close this! 
Thanks everyone.  

• Like 1