UK169, Jack Wilkinson, ECU Solutions Brentwood Essex has my car

Barshooda
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 456 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, wow, I cant believe I have found this. He, 'LEE' has had my car since February, I have called and called, had all the same excuses. Can someone help?

He has different addresses, different numbers and now I see he has a different name.

I am willing to join anyones plight as this guy needs to be stopped. This will cost me thousands if I don't get it back.

I have just seen a post with the same title without (pt 20) on the end.

I have read through the posts and I am having exactly the same experience with a guy who calls himself LEE.

He has had my car since February 2022 and is giving me all the same excuses. I literally just called him, I said I just simply want my car back, I then had to ask him not to get angry. 

I have never used this web site before and I don't use social media so not very savvy when posting and forums etc. please advise

• dx100uk changed the title to UK169, Jack Wilkinson, ECU Solutions Brentwood Essex has my car
55 minutes ago, Barshooda said:

Hi Mariemarie123, are you able to tell me where the yard is, I feel the only way to get around this is to literally go and get it back.

Of course the address is tiffaynes farm, Burnt mills road , north benfleet ss12 9jx. 
He also goes under the trade name of autoessentialsuk 

contact number: 07496028098

when we first went there be couldn’t find the yard but it is there. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

no one has posted to your topic hence no notifications.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi.

We're the Consumer Action Group as it says at the top of this page.

We can advise you on consumer matters and the legal aspects. Maybe you could tell us more about what happened when you entrusted your car to these people and what's happened since please?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

HI honeybee13,

thanks for replying and I can read I am just probably not as smart as you and I very rarely use forums and web sites like this.

I simply did some searching based on the information  that I had about this guy and this came up.

I used a web site called Breaker Link, I looked at their T&C"s and they take no responsibility for the business or con-men that use their site.

Everything that is happening to me is also happening to these people on this forum? thread? sorry I don't know what its called but what is happening to me, all the dialogue, lies and deceit is identical.

This whole thing is deeply distressing and I am standing to loose a significant amount of money that will effectively bankrupt me.

It stresses me out even typing this. I guess what I want to hear is that everyone effected by this criminal gets together and somehow get their money back plus revealing his crime publicly so no one else has to go through this. Can you help?

I'm sorry if you feel patronised, I was trying to help because you said you were confused by the forum. I've removed my post.

You haven't told us very much so far, you could start with what happened when you took your car to ECU Solutions.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

posts moved to your own thread

please only post here now , not on other peoples threads ok?

you were given the address of the most probable place where your car is above a few posts.

is that place near you?

you are quite within your rights to go get your property or send someone else to get.

thats your next move IMHO.

are you out of pocket yet? 

or simply missing an expensive car?

why is this related to poss bankruptsy

dx

?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

OK, thanks for explaining the thread thing with the link there, I get it now.

The car is about 2hrs away from me. Including buying I have spent about £10K so far and it doesn't look like I am going to get it back.

Because of re mortgaging and energy/cost of living crisis plus the debt I am in due to Covid my monthly expenses have increased by £1750 per month and I don't have enough money to cover them in January.

I used the word 'bankruptcy' because I didn't know how else to explain that I am completely broke and looking at defaulting on my financial commitments. The only way out of this immediate predicament is to get the car back, get it running and selling it. 

well i hope you are not paying any debt collectors on any old debts? 

its pretty sure the address you have been given could well have you car.

they cant refuse collection, its your property.

do as the other here have, go and get it.

mate with a trailer/low loader.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

any news?

have you moved this forward yet?

and they

no one said call ...we said go send someone with a trailer and get you car back..like others have here

dx

and they