Highview/DCBL Letter of Claim now claimform - already appealled twice - Bradfield Road Sheffield

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

s25,

You really should start reading other threads on here so you understand the process.

The guys will help with advice, but you really need to know the general path things take, so you understand the advice and know what's coming next.

It's a huge waste of time having to explain every step of the process to every user.

Self help is the key here, with experienced help, support and advice when needed.

There's a wealth of information contained in the other threads...

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

When you file your own directions questionnaire, you request the court closest to you.

Defendant's choice wins...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

It's not a case of being "invalid".

The fleecers must sue the driver of the vehicle...

Obviously they don't know the driver's name.

If they follow POFA, they have the opportunity to tranfer liability to the registered keeper.

The POFA 14 day rule is just one of many things the fleecers must follow to transfer liability.

If they don't comply with the 14 day rule, they can't chase the keeper... Unless the keeper "outs themself" in communicating with the fleecers.

Reading the beginning of your thread, it looks suspiciously like you may have done this...

"I used this car park to attend a local restaurant (Setti Coli) that we often frequent, I am a regular customer there, and spend a considerable amount of money in there - something i will have to reconsider following your actions.

on the evening in question the restaurant was extrememly busy which accounted for the extended stay in the restaurant The car park was empty when i arrived and when i left,  i was not preventing anybody else from using the car park"".

... But all is not lost

• Thanks 1