Contravention code 01 help please Redbridge Council

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 691 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hoping for a little help please 

On 15th of march I Parked on Cranbrook Rd in Ilford in a bay which spits out 60 minutes free parking ticket from the machine, I put that in the car between 17:30 to 18:30 I got the pcn at 18:23 and it says parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours. 

I appealed within 14 days and this was on the 16th or march and today I got a charge certificate. I've had no response to my initial appeal, I have a screen shot to show that I appealed on the website. 

How can I challenge this? 

I've also now realised that the ticket was correctly issued as it had a restriction between 4pm to 7pm but the photo of the board online was so unclear you couldn't read it. And when I went to the machine it didn't state anything of the sort just says charges apply Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 6:30pm

Is there anyway to appeal this further or get it back to the initial £55? I don't understand why I never had a response to the initial appeal as had they explained it to me I would have paid but until now I couldn't understand why I got a pcn until a family member went on Google maps and found the board and explained it to me. 

I've added photos of the signage and the meter for you to see, I would really appreciate any help thank you. 

Doc1.pdf Meter photo.pdf

why dont you ring them and ask why they have not responded?

if there is a board nearby, that it applicable regardless to the machine details/info.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

There's no further contact details on the new letter it just gives you payment info for the fine. I'm not sure how to contact them anymore. 

OK. Wait for the Order for Recovery. You can then make a Statutory Declaration (the OfR tells you how to do this) on the grounds that you didn't receive the NtO. That will reset the pcn to the NtO stage, which you can then appeal. Basically you are bang to rights, but if you tell thhem that you didnn't receive a reply to your informal challenge  and therefore lost the chance to pay the discount. Chances are they will allow you to pay the discount.

• Like 1

Does the 60 day rule still apply, I remember in the past my local council have waived pcns when they didn't respond to the informal appeal within 60 days and this is now about 80 days since appealing which was done online.