skint-one Vs nat west direct business banking

skint-one
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6287 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right here we go, was a trading as (sole trader account) with direct business banking, am horrified to think how much the fianl figure amy be but it is a lot!!! have sent off the data protection act letter requesting info for claim sent with cheque for fees, also doing same thing with lloyds tsb for personal account....

• 1 month later...

right folks, here we go properly now, received my statements back today, have done the calc with the spreadsheet and :o nearly fell over the gits have had £5235.00 off of me:x :x:-x , have modded the prelim letter to suit my needs as i havent had an overdraft with them removed that bit and the letter is now printed with a copy of the spreadsheet attatched

see how we go with that....

off in the post recored delivery tomorrow morning to the bishopsgate address (hope its the right one)

Skinty...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just realised that the lba and prelim letters i used are the consumer ones and not business, should i re-send business ones before i send the n1? or am i ok to continue and just fill the ni1 out as business.... just wondered as i have had no response whatsoever from nat west. the account i am claiming on was a sole trader account and my name t/a blah, blah, blah opened the letter with just my name closing the letter, any help appreciated as i dont want to pay for the n1 and have it thrown out on a technicality

cheers skinty

:o Thoroughly amazing:o turn up for the books.... was just today in the process of filling out the N1 today and lo and behold, what comes through the letter box but a offer of full and final settlement of the claim at guess what.... full value. :grin: :grin: :grin:. Whilst in my local branch last week, i spoke to the manager and said what i was doing, guess what... he said he is doing the same vs his old bank.....Lloyds tsb theres a turn up for the books a bank manager going for the banks... whatever next... now i just have to wait for my payment to be debited hoooooorayyyyy

just to let you all know the claim was settled for £5235 ands was settled after the letter before action