Well Hello!

karljj1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to everyone. Iam in the process of claiming back just over £1000 from HSBC from my current accounts. However i am wondering if there is anything i can claim back from a managed loan which i took out with HSBC.Any help/suggestions greatly appriciated

:|

HSBC- £1186 :DSettled in full

Yorkshire Bank - Settled in full :D £1214

Nationwide - Data Protection Act sent

CC Homes - LBA issued

Hi and welcome on board !

Not sure about a 'managed loan' I take it you mean one that is with acollection agency, or is it being managed internally by the bank ?

Dec 2006 - Sucessfully recovered over £3k from HSBC with much help from CAG :-D

if you found this post helpful, please click my reputation, thank you

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Welcome!! And nice to meet you to Steve!

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

steve, the managed loan is the loan that hsbc practically forces people in to by their unlawful charging. you get further and further behind - make your overdraft bigger and bigger until they are each month taking just about all you put in to the bank as a payment for their charges. then the friendly people at hsbc strongly urge you into this managed loan.

karjj1, put managed loan into the search above and you will see - there is lots of discussion and at least one case where they have actually got the whole thing back. let me know if you can't find it.

Ok, thanks Lateralus, I wasn't sure, but knew it wasn't going to be good news, I'll remeber that now !!

(The small print-my advice and opinions are my own, and are given freely and without predjudice or liability whatsoever)

Oh, nice to meet you to Clare ?

(hmm, must be my charm I guess)

:p

[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER] [CENTER]My claim against HSBC for £4,957!! :rolleyes: [/CENTER] [CENTER]6th November - letter sent requesting refund[/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - MCOL filed[/CENTER] [CENTER]23rd November - MCOL acknowledged[/CENTER] [CENTER]24th November - Breakdown faxed to Debs at DG![/CENTER] [CENTER]20th November - defence entered[/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][I]FULL OFFER RECEIVED TODAY!! 21/12/06[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] :D[/CENTER]

karljji and steve n if you are watching:

here's what i wrote to bong (my new f inancial advisor) and how she explained what is going on with ml to me:Bong v HSBC *Contractual Interest & 13yr claim* see post 100.

also, check out this whole thread if you have a lots of time the name says it all - you will see loads of people in the same boat for a quick idea:

look at post 114 by lisa, it's a typical example of ml: Who has had Managed Loans? (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page

Hi Lateralus,

Thanks for the advice - appreciated . . .

Steve