Can Lloyds Staff Claim Back Charges? **WON**

tezviper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree, certainly a very good point!

TezViper

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Lloyds TSB settled in full before hearing

Cap One offered full settlement and default removed.

If I help in any way then please donate to the site when you are succesful

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Recieved a letter from Lloyds TSB recovery centre saying they were sorry I was still unhappy with them and that they couldn't do anymore. They also stated that The case was now being handled by their solicitors and I would hear from them shortly.

As I recieved no AQ I phoned the court for some info on this and they basically said that a new rule has been created regarding claims against banks whereby an AQ isnt issued and it is down to the county courts to decide if one is needed. At the minute Mine is being processed by the district judge and I should be hearingfrom them this week.

So today I sent in my request for draft directions using the new strategy and will wait for the response to that.

TezViper

PS Still no sign of my GOGW which was promised 43 days ago and counting.

TezViper

I give advice not as an expert on law, only as a guy who succesfully claimed back £3385 from The Halifax. Followed by another £2611.

Hi tezviper, what an interesting time you have had, have no experience at all with Lloyds, funny how different Banks react differently. It does seem unbelieveable that your gogw was never paid into your bank, it just goes to show you really cannot trust them. I reckon now that you have filed court action they are going to make you wait for your money. As for AQs, I am currently also doing a claim for my brother with Abbey and this seem to be the case in that forum that the courts are fed up with the Banks, knowing full well that they are settling in full before stepping into a courtroom, finally they have cottoned on to the fact that the Banks are abusing the courts time. I would still pursue the gogw though, make life miserable for them with more paperwork.

Haha, dont you worry mate, I dont give up easily. I will keep on at them. It just annoys me that they told me they were going to do it and then never did.

TezViper

TezViper

Just recieved letter from Lloyds stating that I am required NOT to show letter to anyone or reproduce it in anyway and cannot be produced in court!!!

Can They do this????

And also can I reveal the good news that the letter contains?

TezViper

TezViper

If you are not going to accept confidentiality, then tell :) :)

I take it they have offered you a settlement?

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Maybe!!!! Think I am sworn to secrecy, LOL.

No timescale with letter though on when money will be paid upon accepting their terms.

TezViper

TezViper

Don't accept those conditions....especially not the one about remaining within your limit.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

Am closing the account anyway me dear so am not too fussed about these conditions. I just want the cash!!!

Got my sofa by the way, Just need the TV now.

TezViper

TezViper

Well then go for it - and enjoy it :)

I like my new TV, by the way - 37" LCD - £499 :)

Yea thanks mate. I just know that they keep an eye on this site and as I dont fully understand the legality of this letter and wether or not I have to stay silent about it, I dont want to risk it unless someone can advise me. I am sure I am free to talk about it tho but will give details of letter from SC & M once I get advice from one our experts.

Dolly is that the one from WoolWorths????

TezViper

TezViper

Dolly is that the one from WoolWorths????

TezViper

Noooooooo...we had that and had so many problems we took it back...out of sync with Sky, picture jumping all over the place.

This is the one we got - love it but it is not compatible with sky remotes, so you have to use two.

Intekx

Next day delivery as well - and they do the 32" for cheaper.

Sent off acceptance form yesterday, Has anyone been in this position with LLoyds yet and if so how long do they take to pay this kind of thing??

Much appreciated.

TezViper

TezViper

Congratulations!!!:-D :-D

I think it took about 3 days in my case to pay out.

Don't forget to let the Courts know when they have settled, there is a letter in this link if you need it:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/post-487345.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

So you recieved payout within 3 days of sending acceptance form mate??

TezViper

TezViper

Ok thanks for the info, will wait and see what hapens for now. I wont discontinue claim until payment is recieved.

TezViper

TezViper

Now Im getting annoyed, phoned SC&M today to make sure they had recieved our acceptance of settlement form, only for them to tell us that there is no way of checking for this so we have to give it 3 weeks or so and if money hasnt been paid then give them another call????

How ridiculous is this if they cant find out now then what exactly will they be able to do differently in the next few weeks??????????

Good job I havent discontinued the claim, got letter from court stating that there will be a pre hearing on May 21st at my local court to decide wether or not will be used as a test case ETC!!

What I would like to know is wether or not I can withdraw my letter of acceptance as I am now at the point where I want them to stand in court and defend this???

Any views, can I do this or is it a case of them offering full settlement and me therefore having to accept it when they offer??

TezViper

TezViper

I have a feeling as they have offered full settlement you will have to go along with it but someone else I am sure will know for sure. Have you tried ringing the court for some advice.

No mate, to be honest Im not sure the will be any help given my recent conversations with them during my Cap One claim.

Am hoping someone can advise. Maybe Im just being hotheaded right now but its just such a joke.

TezViper

TezViper

If they have offered the full sum in settlement unconditionally then you must accept and there is nothing to go to trial.

Of course if they have not paid you then by the time of hearing then you must turn up.

As you have done, do not discontinue until such time as you receive payment in your bank account.

SCM are deliberately obstructive, just stay cool you will get your money soon.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Cheers for the advice.

TezViper

TezViper

Well, still nothing recieved and being constantly fobbed off, gonna write them a letter in the morning. Will be sure topost this on here when its done.

TezViper

TezViper

Result!!!!

Money deposited into account today, 10 days after they recieved my acceptance form. I wonder if my letter had any effect on this???

I guess that means.

I WON !!!!!!!

TezViper

TezViper