Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - sold me a faulty car

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

too add to this same happened to me yesterday exactly

he his now under a new name on ebay...leehudson-cars

his new tel number is 07544 360957

his new address comes as...

LeeHudson-Cars
James Harrison
Industrial Unit
Warwick
West Midlands
CV34 5XH
United Kingdom
me too he his ignoring calls he still as another 20+cars for sale

13 minutes ago, Daniel Hanson said:

What problems did your car have? i seem to be the only one whose car is running okay, so far.......

I've been messaging people asking them to tell their stories on a new thread and so far, no one is doing this.

It's extremely important that separate stories are put up new threads because it will be easier for people to help those people and also it will come up higher in the Google ranking if there are separate discussions. Thank you

Hello bank fodder,

I have been trying to remove all my replys but no facilty to remove my part of this post, Please can you delete any reply i have done under enzoragdoll please it would be much appreciated as i have now sorted out with dealer... thank you

I'm sorry but we don't remove material from the forum.

I'm very pleased that you have sorted things out and it would certainly be helpful to other people if they could have some information which would help them.
Maybe you have agreed some kind of confidentiality with the dealer that I'm afraid that we do not remove posts.

Congratulations on having achieved a solution. If you aren't bound by some confidentiality agreement and it would be certainly helpful if you could help the others on this forum.

Thanks

my situation has been resolved i was having with this person mentioned,

i cannot remove what i said but i have approached the dealer via phone we sorted out some of the issues and he as agreed to put things right

so very happy with the dealers response and have come to a favourable way out  that suits us both and i consider the matter closed...

Own thread created

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

9 minutes ago, enzoragdoll said:

my situation has been resolved i was having with this person mentioned, i cannot remove what i said but i have approached the dealer via phone we sorted out some of the issues and he as agreed to put things right so very happy with the dealers responce and have come to a favourable way out  that suits us both and i consider the matter closed...

Does the agreement which you've reached  with the dealer include an undertaking not to get involved in providing help to anybody else who has been similarly affected?

Wouldn't you least like to share the contact details et cetera so that maybe people can begin their own approaches to this dealer.

Wow ive had a week of this another buyer has had 2 months.. you had less then  24 hours . Glad you sorted it,but thats real harsh thing of you to say.. let's hope he keeps his word to you 

31 minutes ago, enzoragdoll said:

no the dealer as not included any undertaking not to help provide help to anyone else affected but wish not to help others i have had enough with my own issue sorry

49 minutes ago, enzoragdoll said:

he has agreed to put things right so very happy with the dealers responce and have come to a favourable way out  that suits us both and i consider the matter closed...

hmmm..

Wonder if he does and it stays ok...so not resolved....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - sold me a faulty car *RESOLVED??**

I'm not sure i trust this post as if you have information that could help others surely you would

. I'm amazed if you have manage to resolve the issue and hope he hasn't convinced you to take it to a garage and get them to invoice him, which is what he tried with me.

If you look further back at my reply I do give the dealers new tel number and address

there is nothing more I can give you and if I'm honest no he hasn't put things right like he agreed a few days ago

back to square one

no Warranty

car needing now four new tyres which on advert he said was done

had to pay for a mot because he said there was 12 months mot already on it.

Also failed to say it was a CAT D only found out after doing a check 

Oh dear thats not very good

Especially when he appeared to be doing the right thing

Have you actually confirmed that industrial unit?

Are you near to go see if it does exist?

There are no company details registered anywhere for him

On the required gov't sites like companies house nor fca.

If we could get a registered confirmed address you and others can each launch legal action.

Can you help?

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to Yewtree/James Harrison/Lee Hudson Cars Solihull - sold me a faulty car

Yes we know this from day one but Google is years out of date

Are you near?

and they

aw thats a shame.

well one of you lot that has got a faulty car fron this dealer needs to go actually do some personal investigation and get a verified address to serve court papers too, else all of you are going to keep going around in ever decreasing circles whilst more and more people get had by him.

not alot CAG can do to advise without a direction to fire arrows at.

a mobile phone number and a fake industrial unit address in no good to anyone.

dx

and they

10 hours ago, enzoragdoll said:

If you look further back at my reply I do give the dealers new tel number and address

there is nothing more I can give you and if I'm honest no he hasn't put things right like he agreed a few days ago

back to square one

no Warranty

car needing now four new tyres which on advert he said was done

had to pay for a mot because he said there was 12 months mot already on it.

Also failed to say it was a CAT D only found out after doing a check 

I'm so sorry to hear this, I am not surprised though. I hope you can get it sorted without too much expense. I hate that someone can cause so many so much distress. Good luck to you. 

Unfortunately we all seem to be in the same situation. There are only 2 ways of getting a real address. One is to pretend we want to buy a car and then insist on meeting him at his location or bugging the police to help. I don't know if either would work.

Of course the police should take an interest but I'm afraid that they are not interested in this kind of thing – probably because they are extremely under resourced. Also, they would need quite a number of complaints for them to realise that there is a substantial problem and I'm afraid that most people probably don't even realise that this could be a police matter.

I'm afraid it's going to take a stealthy approach to get any useful information..