News from the OFT protest

lickthewallfatboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6362 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just been speaking to Gizmo who was on the OFT protest today,with about another 50 others,all wearing their "CAG official t shirts" saying BAN BANK CHARGES..... :D

All went peacefully,and the police were very pleased with how things went.

Security guards from the OFT came out to speak to the guys,and they were told that someone would speak to Bankfodder "if he could produce an agenda".BF was unprepared for this,and the doors were shut and locked,with no further contact made with those inside the buiding.....

C5 amongst others were there filming the proceedings,so keep an eye out on the box for news....there now appears to be "post protest festivities" going on,judging by the background noise on the phone!! LOL

Congrats to all involved I think!!

I have just been speaking to Gizmo who was on the OFT protest today,with about another 50 others,all wearing their "CAG official t shirts" saying BAN BANK CHARGES..... :D

Security guards from the OFT came out to speak to the guys,and they were told that someone would speak to Bankfodder "if he could produce an agenda".BF was unprepared for this,and the doors were shut and locked,with no further contact made with those inside the buiding.....

C5 amongst others were there filming the proceedings,so keep an eye out on the box for news....there now appears to be "post protest festivities" going on,judging by the background noise on the phone!! LOL

Shhhh, no festivities going on at all - just a shame LTSB couldn't pay up quick so I could stay in a hotel toight :D:D

cheers

Michael

Please note that the right to reproduce any part of any post I make on this forum is restricted under copyright law.

Please see the following copyright statement

Guest The Terminator

looks as if the OFT have sh-t out.Surprise Surprise!! Anyone thought about taken legal action against the OFT.Well done to all of the protestors

Oh dear, oh no no no!!!!!

The security guards didn't come out, they stayed indoors with the door slightly ajar. When asked for someone to talk to us, they refused, and locked the door. A bit later, the OFT said the Press Officer would talk to BF, and it was BF who wanted to set an agenda. The Press Officer wasn't prepared to do that, and that's when we diverted to the pub.

Sorry for the correction, but you make it sound like BF was caught on the hop, when it was very much the OFT that was not prepared for us. Not prepared to make an effort either. :rolleyes:

Even worse, the accountant company next door to the OFT: One of their staff came out and told us that they'd got their money back thanks to us. It then transpired that the rest of the staff had been told that if anyone else came out to support us, they'd get a disciplinary. Aren't they lovely?