Backdoor Arrow/Drydens 2008 CCJ/CO - MBNA Card - , debt was already SB'd , **WON** set aside - Now being chased 12yrs later.!!

mandyjayne
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1219 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi MJ...just wondering how you're getting on as your deadline of 15th approaches and whether or not you have heard anything and/or received any documents from the claimant??

Best wishes....:p

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Hi Welshmam

I have received nothing to date nor has the court!

I have sent a letter to the court/judge, one of pt2537's, to ask for further instructions or a strike out while i sort out the N244 above, still working on the witness statement...bit confusing. As PT says, no doc's produced no defence can be made..will let you know the outcome;)

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Please click my scales, if you feel the need;)

Hi Guys...

Just an update...My charging order has now been REMOVED:D! WooHoo

Came off today...i have also telephoned county court...they received my letter on the 9th April for further instructions and costs, due to non compliance of the judges order...claimant had to produce all docs by 1st April. (They did not)...

The court have a backlog of this stuff so i need to call back next week as the file has to go before a judge for his decision, meanwhile i am happy happy happy!! No CCJ and no C.O.

Will post with news as soon as i have it!

thanks all;)

• Haha 1

CAG Depends Purely Upon Donations. Please help us to continue helping you, and give what you can - Thank you:grin:

Click to donate

Brilliant result, well done!!!

Edited by reggie76
wrong word!!!

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

- This quote has been attributed to Mark Twain

That's fab MJ...so pleased for you. Bet they thought they could walk all over you and you wouldn't fight back....how wrong they were!! :D :D :D

If you feel I've helped then by all means click my star to the left...a simple "thank you" costs nothing! ;)

Restons MBNA -v- WelshMam

MBNA Cards

CitiCard

M&S and More

Well done MJ.

Did the other side remove the CO or has the court asked for it to be removed.

Absolutely delighted for you. Dont forget the keep checking with the court for the order of the removal and then rub the other side's nose in it.

Like I did :grin:

HH

Hi Guys...

Thank you all so much for your support...:D

HH in answer to your question...

When the set aside was ordered by the judge as you know the CCJ is then no more .. it is then removed from your credit file... the court actually contact the credit agencies with a notice to say it has to be removed. I phoned experian a couple of days later and it was gone!

You therefore cannot have a charging order in place if the CCJ has been removed so that has to be removed also.

I had to fill out a form RX3 from the land registry send it in with the set aside order of judgment..no fee for doing this (its free).

Land registry sent notice to the claiment to respond within ex amount of time, they didnt so 17th April their time was up and its now gone!

Hope this helps.

Thanks all will update soon xx

• Haha 1

Click to donate

• 3 weeks later...

Well hello again people..:D

Here i am with an update and a little more help from you guys is needed...but nearly there...i think!

I have a reply to my letter sent to the court for further instructions from the judge due to Arrow Global's non compliance with the original order dated 11th March, it says...

It is ordered that..

1. Unless by 4pm on 22nd May 2009 the claiment provides the documents requested by the defendant pursuant to paragraph 3 of the order dated 11th March 2009 , the claim be struck out.

2. The time for filing of the defence be extended until 4pm on 5th June 2009.

Can i have some help please with filing my defence nearer the time? and my costs:D

Thanks so much all

MJ:)

Edited by mandyjayne

Click to donate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all...

Ok its the 22nd May, post has been and no documents from the court order have arrived, see post 233.

Can someone please help me with my request to strike out the claim (what does it need to be on and how do i word it) and costs, also what to claim for and how do i draft it.

Thanks guys:D

MJ (nearly there!!!;))

bump please!

Edited by mandyjayne

Click to donate

Well done MJ.

Bumping for you!

• Haha 1

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain.

Oh help needed...PLEASE

All the paper work received just now they are late in sending it to me but they have prob sent it to the court in time.

They have sent:

1. Reply to Defence - saying its not statute barred, which it now looks like its not..need to take a closer look at these statements as they dont seem right!

2. Exhibit 1. The same photo copied application form already received (supposed be my CCA)

3. Exhibit 2. All the T's & C's on seperate sheets of A4 paper.

4. Exhibit 3, 23 statement copies, one half with a different account number.

There is no notice of assignment or default notice etcs.

What the hell do i do now...dont think i can do this anymore :(

MJ

Edited by mandyjayne
spelling

Click to donate

You've done brilliant so far so don't give up!!!

Have you clicked on the red triangle for help??

Hi reggie

I thought i had but cant see weather it has registered...what do i do click on the triangle then report post comes up..what do i click then

hang on just done it i think...put help please in the box then clicked send..is that ok??

Click to donate

Just say help required and submit the post.

I'm sure you will. I'm just finishing off my arguments for set aside ready for my hearing on the 1st of June!!!

Hi Steven thanks for your help...

My application form was in "is my agreement enforcable" just looked and its no longer there will keep searching.. if no joy need to rescan on tues at work as cant scan here.

And do you mean my original defence to set aside if yes then i will post it. i dont know how to provide links to things...sorry

Edited by mandyjayne
spelling

Click to donate