MilkTrayMan's B/H Vs Nationwide

MilkTrayMan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6293 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone!

Just a cautionary tale before I join the growing ranks of the newly empowered...

I've sent off for the recomended reading books.

I've done the recomended reading of previous threads.

I've read the sites FAQ's.

I've accessed my CRA reports.

I've opened a parachute account (albeit could only get a basic one!).

I've decided to go after my claims one by one.

I've even chosen which bank to send my first SARN to.

...I then called my Better Half and told her that I may not be able to see much of her this w/e cos I had lots of sorting out to do.

Her answer was, "Yes I know you have. You have to go Xmas shopping with me. I've got 6yrs worth of statements with my recently closed Nationwide Flexaccount that you can start claiming for first. That means that you will be able to spend even more time shopping with me!"

She then told me that she has kept statements for numerous other accounts at other banks also.

Q. Where did I go wrong with MY checklist???...lol

Q. Why are women sooooo organised???...lol

Am currently awaiting a copy of HER CRA report!!!

To be continued...

Arent we just fabulous?

lol

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Mmmmm...If only!...lol

Unfortunately I missed out on the shopping gig cos of "unexpected" w/e work commitments...lol

...But managed just enough time to work out that SHE had paid approx £1400 in illegal charges...with approx three or four months STATEMENTS MISSING during a particular bad charging frenzy a couple of years ago!

Also there is a letter with something about DEFAULT in it?

Cos SHE has recently moved and also changed HER name by deed poll back to her maiden name Experian have requested ID etc.

So back to Plan A it is then!...lol

Oh...nearly forgot!

I'm intending to post MY SAR tomorrow hopefully but have been suffering severe "FTO" (Following Threads Overload) and have got slightly confused

(...what do U mean men can't multi-task?...lol)

Q1 Do I send it to the Data Protection Team in Northampton or the Data Controller at Piper's Way?

P.S. I intend to split The Great His 'n' Hers Claims Race for clarity for others that follow once I've managed to get the ball rolling

I sent my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to

Member account admin,.

Nationwide Building Society

Electra House

SN1 5Ty

Just to remind you the charges are "Unlawful" not "Illegal".........unfortunate really we could all just phone the police lol

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Thanks for your advice Big D

...???This other address has confused me even more though???

I know others have also just handed theirs into their local Branch, but I was looking to get some documentary evidence of delivery by sending it by Recorded Delivery

...Have missed getting to the PO in time today, so will have to spend another night on the sidelines whilst the battle rages on!!!

Right then Nationwide-ionians, time to empower U all even further!

U have all been selected to take part in a very special vote as to where best I am to send my S.A.R to.

Cos we live in a democracy and are now all under the auspices of the EU...The vote will be using the Proportional Representation System of Single Transferable Voting...

1/ Northampton

2/ Piper's Way

3/ Electra House

4/ Local Branch

5/ NONE of the above

POWER TO THE PEOPLE...and all that!...lol

Got mine with no troubles after sending to option 3

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Thanks for voting Big D

Have missed the PO again today!!!

Why is it that they only open office hours?

You'd think that with now not delivering until dinnertime,

that they'd have plenty of time to open TESCO hours and step into the 21st Century like everyone else has too!...lol

WILL DEFINITELY SEND MY S.A.R. OFF TOMORROW!!!

:eek: BIG D!!!!!!!!!! ????

OMG I'll have you know Im a size 6 to 8 for goodness sake!

lolololol

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Greetings and Salutations oh LICKLE ONE!...lol

Once went out with someone who had read "EATS SHOOTS AND LEAVES" and had Pronouns drummed into me!...i.e. dollies01...lol

No offence intended Panda (...sorry I meant U Lickle One)...lol

If only women were cuggly and black and white.

...life would be soooo less complicated for the rest of us mere mortals...lol

Have FINALLY managed to get to post off my B/H's S.A.R. today!

I used the template letter from the Library.

The envelope proudly boasts a CAG Subject Access Request sticker and I enclosed a PO for £10 made out to NATIONWIDE

...I also sent it Recorded Delivery just for good measure.

Soz Lickle 'Un:o...

...B/H wanted HER S.A.R sending to the DPT @ Northampton cos she seems to think (...which is dangerous in itself!...lol) that it will get there sooner and won't get lost cos it's nearer to us???

(I misplaced my own S.A.R., so unfortunately I will have to type out another one tomorrow afternoon and miss out on Xmas shopping again!...I hope the sport on the TV in the background won't be toooo distracting and put me off my keystrokes...lol)

There's a clever sausage

well done you

;)

lol

now get on with it fgs, tsk @ men taking forever to do the most simplest of things!! hehehe.

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

No news of B/H's S.A.R. Statements yet...

Had the privilege, at last, to view her Credit Report online today though:-

17 (SEVENTEEN) Default Notices...:eek: :eek: :eek:

But none issued by Nationwide surprisingly?!...:confused:

When I had picked myself up off the floor, I had a 2nd look...

Not quite as bad as I first feared...Many are down as being Settled/Satisfied and also Duplicated cos of her reverting back to her maiden name...and NONE issued since her knowing me!

Shopping trips will now be officially banned forthwith!!!

AND...I have an "HEADACHE" until I sort things out for her!!!...lol...:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Garu!

Awaiting Nationwide to get around to sending replies to the S.A.R.'s I sent...

40 Days is a long time to twiddle thumbs so have been keeping busy trying to help others out (...like yourself!...lol...:p ).

I type realllllly slow, so it takes me a long time.

...so many people...so many questions...lol

Have just not got around to starting my own thread yet

...cos there's nothing to say about it that is any different to anybody elses as of yet!

I'm pretty sure that I have got the gist of the re-claiming process and so all I can say to others is READ the FAQ's FIRST!!!...lol...:)

• 1 month later...

Any luck with the SAR yet???

The 40 days must have passed...?

MTM quote

"I type realllllly slow, so it takes me a long time."

I am not surprised with all the little splashes of colour you add... it must take you ages. 'Tis very pretty... for a man too... usually (not necessarily on here though) men write in black block capitals.

Moodle

Is there an auto edit thing working on this site or something... cos when I wrote S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) I didn't put what it meant in commas... yet when I posted it, it appeared as if I did? Eh!! :confused: :confused:

See it did it again... I have never noticed that before... how strange.

Moodle