SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

super the post you refer to must be sced's .Problem would be that to quote the irrational treatment he received and the preferential treatment spml etc received may compromise his active company.But it is a shining example.

i had an agreement set up to pay £40 per month for my arrears sent this of with monthly mortgage payment as two seperate cheques ( thats only so i know where my money is) early in the month then early last week they rung me about my arrears and as a previous post of mine stated they sent a adviser to see me, just turned him away, the outcome last week was there is no payment agreement set up now for my arrears. so if this is the case then why have they cashed the cheque for the £40 this morning, surely then my payment plan is still in place. also asked for a statement of arrears which i received this morning but it was only my mortgage statement up to the end of november and i cant see the arrears. they also sent me someone elses details as well as mine so i now know someone elses financial situation which is surley against the data protection act.

do this company know anything

So the aborted visit by their adviser will I presume be added to your arrears and because you turned him away they have used this as an excuse to tear up your written agreement.Was the agreement via any court proceedings?

Surely if your cheque has gone through and been cashed they have accepted payment which is proof that you have kept to the agreement.

So what are they talking about.

super the post you refer to must be sced's .Problem would be that to quote the irrational treatment he received and the preferential treatment spml etc received may compromise his active company.But it is a shining example.

Hi Ryde,

That is why I refer to the example as "the post no. 4848 company". It was very kind of a person who knew about the 4848 company to share that experience with us as that person's kind exposure of the decisions that CH take has indeed highlight the hypocrisy of the way in which decisions are taken. It may or may not be Sced who is the director of the 4848 company and make no presumptions on the identity of the director. It is just the principle of in what circumstances CH will or will not prosecute that is at issue.

Perhaps the 4848 company director (if he/she is a cagger) may take heed of asking CH to confirm the reasons why it took the decision to prosecute. I am not sure, but I do not think it is a strict liability offence, if so CH will have to prove that he deliberately intended not to file. He may have a Judicial Review defence. I would not advocate that anyone complains against any company's failure to file on time, except where such persons are affected by the failure. Thus, I cannot see why anyone would want to complain about this post no. 4848 company and thank and commend the poster for sharing that spotlight on CH's actions with us which just goes to show that CH should have by now prosecuted Ms Attia who is deliberate in her failure to file.

Edited by supersleuth

A further thought....CH must have a written policy of the considerations they take into account when deciding when to prosecute and when not to prosecute.

So it may be worth asking CH for a copy of that policy (which by definition must be a public policy). Then we could ascertain whether CH are following their prosecutions policy with respect to SPML.

ryde- the agreement was between me and them and they sent a letter to confirm the ammount to be paid each month. as for the adviser he was sent by DMS and gave no notice of him turning up only a letter from DMS to say they are being ask to call to discuss my arrears and ring to make an appointment which they never did they just turned up the same day the letter arrived, the only thing i told the adviser was that i had already been to discuss my problems with a member of my family works for the CAB on these matters and thought that capstone had a cheek to charge me upto £92 for him to visit me when i could get it free elsewhere, the man went away and all he said was this was he did not advise me to refuse his visit.

yes the cheque has gone through my bank and a successful payment has been made to them. like you say what are they talking about. since the cheques have been cashed i have not heard a word from them on the telephone or by letter so maybe they have realised their error

Time to clear this up numbskull and then I'll walk. You owe me an apology which you will not give and therefore I am not placed in the awkward position of (none) acceptance.

NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER NO SELL OUT

why would you even discuss with Pilcher that you were from CAG, and his contact details were on CAG?..you fecked a legal source for kaggaz to acertain a legal opinion. To confirm the locus standi of the JAWs.

Ryde told me via pm as you did on open that this post was not about me.

Give me a break soldier. Don't backtrack. It's quite clear you are referring to me.

PARANOID. but after reading this diatribe, its an affirmation.

I wouldn't put myself in the same league as Sue for depth and breadth of legal knowledge, but I think that now I have turned class traitor you'll put me in the jackal category. "Either with us or.." As you said.

NOT A JACKAL JUST NAIVE

Post your WUF WUF and then get on with it.

WUF>WHATYOUF**K>WOT2DO

Good at recalling the class war of the poll tax riots? Remember Scargill's class war? Where did that get the miners?

'THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD KAGGAZ TO DO NOTHING' ITGG!(2009)

Pilcher was polite but foaming. What the hell are people supposed to say? I got your number but I don't know where?

SWITCHBOARD?

I'm a concerned member of the public who just happened to have your number? ...shushh don't mention the cag. Absolute bloody nonsense.

D'OH!

Needs a bit more clarity and a bit more insight for the "foot soldiers" as you put it. I call it cannon fodder myself.

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES BETTER NOT TO DIE

Don't ask vulnerable people to put themselves in the position of calling Pilcher or Hughes before thay have their ABCs sorted. Suicidal in my honest opinion, for what it's worth.

YOU FIGHT YOUR WAY, AND THOSE WHO DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HOW THEY CAN GET JUSTICE, WE'LL DO IT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Over and out.

sorry, don't do drugs.

ITGG!

rising of

the kaggaz

Edited by I'm the bad guy?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

..apologies to LD, the pioneer

for the catatonic ITGG!

ITBG?

peace

pieces

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT, the lenders are relying on you not to act-presently.

1. LMC & SPPL NO directors/NO accounts/ NO locus standi.

2. SPML/PML- NO 08 & 09 accounts/2007 accounts not-compliant with s.503 Companies Act 2006.(1985 CA repealed in full).

3. Ms Amany Attia, sole director of SPML/PML under prosecution for late filing of statutory accounts. Also, directly employed by Lehman Bros Ltd(in administration)

4. Major descrepencies between SPML 2006 & 2007 accounts, especially on sale of LMC.

5..add...

DONOT worry if you cannot provide, exact statutes of Companies Act etc., THE COMPLAINT AS A CONCERNED MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC IS ENOUGH(you're not expected to have expert knowledge as a layman). Both CIB & CH are under a Parliamentary duty/charter to use the powers they have under the Companies & Insolvency Acts, TO ENSURE THE CH REGISTER IS CORRECT and that companies are solvent in trading. CIB & CH are NOT like the Land Registry(no powers) or toothless as the FSA. Especially CH, where there are regulations which MUST be complied with by companies. For example, the CH system immediately sends a notice out to a company if a sole director resigns/terminated, and the company has 28 days to respond or it will be struck off. CH are prosecuting Attia- they are duty bound to do so. SO WHEN SHE IS CONVICTED, SHE WILL BE STRUCK OFF, THEN SPML/PML WILL HAVE NO DIRECTORS AND THUS NO LOCUS STANDI.

JUST TO ADD YOU DONOT NEED TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH EITHER THE CIB OR CH COMPLAINT, IT CAN BE MADE TO THEM AS ANY CONCERNED MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC. REPORT THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE LENDERS, SO IT CAN BE MADE BY YOU, FRIENDS OR FAMILY ETC. THEY ARE ALL VALID- PASS IT FORWARD.

..its in your hands, bring the pain.

ITBG?

end game.

2. SPML/PML- NO 08 & 09 accounts/2007 accounts not-compliant with s.503 Companies Act 2006.(1985 CA repealed in full).

2007 accounts not companies act 2006

2008 accounts were due 30/09/09. They be nearly five months late

2009 accounts ??????????? not yet due cuz

Edited by I'M THE GOOD GIRL ?

..to the pseudo street jackal with redundant DNA, adopting the identity of the ITGG!, your fate within GATTACA parallels that of the p**s poor attempt of starting your own thread.

having done so, and managing to achieve ZERO replies to your inane thread, only proves that 199 viewers/kaggaz are in agreement; THE OTHER ONE BEING YOUR DUMB ASS BY HAVING TO BUMP IT HERE.

YOU ARE ONE SADDO MAGGOTFARMA.

ITGG!

o.g.

Edited by I'm the bad guy?

..to the pseudo street jackal with redundant DNA, adopting the identity of the ITGG!, your fate within GATTACA parallels that of the p**s poor attempt of starting your own thread.

having done so, and managing to acheive ZERO replies to your inane thread, only proves that 199 viewers/kaggaz are in agreement; THE OTHER ONE BEING YOURSELF BY HAVING TO BUMP IT HERE.

FED UP with this have you had evictin order today like we did then would you keep arguing over what appears to be happening. GOD lets have some good threads back PLEASE - you lot just keep arguing thats not of any help

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT, the lenders are relying on you not to act-presently.

1. LMC & SPPL NO directors/NO accounts/ NO locus standi.

3. Ms Amany Attia, sole director of SPML/PML under prosecution for late filing of statutory accounts. Also, directly employed by Lehman Bros Ltd(in administration)

4. Major descrepencies between SPML 2006 & 2007 accounts, especially on sale of LMC.

5..add...

DONOT worry if you cannot provide, exact statutes of Companies Act etc., THE COMPLAINT AS A CONCERNED MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC IS ENOUGH(you're not expected to have expert knowledge as a layman). Both CIB & CH are under a Parliamentary duty/charter to use the powers they have under the Companies & Insolvency Acts, TO ENSURE THE CH REGISTER IS CORRECT and that companies are solvent in trading. CIB & CH are NOT like the Land Registry(no powers) or toothless as the FSA. Especially CH, where there are regulations which MUST be complied with by companies. For example, the CH system immediately sends a notice out to a company if a sole director resigns/terminated, and the company has 28 days to respond or it will be struck off. CH are prosecuting Attia- they are duty bound to do so. SO WHEN SHE IS CONVICTED, SHE WILL BE STRUCK OFF, THEN SPML/PML WILL HAVE NO DIRECTORS AND THUS NO LOCUS STANDI.

JUST TO ADD YOU DONOT NEED TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED WITH EITHER THE CIB OR CH COMPLAINT, IT CAN BE MADE TO THEM AS ANY CONCERNED MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC. REPORT THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE LENDERS, SO IT CAN BE MADE BY YOU, FRIENDS OR FAMILY ETC. THEY ARE ALL VALID- PASS IT FORWARD.

..its in your hands, bring the pain.

ITBG?

end game.

Green Light yeah right

2007 accounts not companies act 2006

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/pdf/gba4.pdf

A report to the company’s members on the auditable part of the directors’ remuneration report and whether the company has properly prepared it in accordance with the Companies Act 1985 or 2006.(The 1985 Act applies for financial years beginning before 6 April 2008, the 2006 Act for later financial years).

2008 accounts were due 30/09/09. They be nearly five months late

2009 accounts ??????????? not yet due cuz

Companies House

Life of a Company - Part 1 Annual Requirements - GP2

Private companies have 9 months and public companies 6 months to submit their accounts to Companies House after the end of each accounting reference period

:D

having done so, and managing to achieve ZERO replies to your inane thread, only proves that 199 viewers/kaggaz are in agreement; THE OTHER ONE BEING YOUR DUMB ASS BY HAVING TO BUMP IT HERE.

ITGG!

o.g.

Come on Bruv you be forgetting what Companies House has to say

..just in case i missed, here's another apple at yer' rasclat dome;

ITGG!

o.g.

I'm afraid I'm not able to give the advice you need Jet. Strongly suggest you beg Ellen and read my posts on your thread and then ask the others the significance of the points raised and to what extent they will help or hinder your INDIVIDUAL case

ITBG? Yes. Well. Whatever. Good luck. Job Done?

Good luck to all.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Polite request to ITBG and ITGG:

please start your own thread where you can berate and argue with each other to your hearts content. There's enough jackals on this thread who try to divide and rule us and in-house fighting from real Caggers just assists the Jackals cause. That's precisely what the Jackals want - to divide and rule us. In house fighting, insults and snipes do not assist our cause .... so stick to the real issues and have your fights elsewhere.

EIE, I second Mrsiphone's sentiment. Your contributions really do help real caggers in a substantive way. It is unfortunate that some posters may make you wonder why you bother, and that is my concern too...you see, without people like you, the Jackals win! They silence you....a CAGGER that really has helped and does help a lot of people in their moments of peril. As you say, EIE, keep the faith

Edited by supersleuth

For christsakes this is absolute suicidal craziness can everyone please please please put all personal gripes behind them and please beggingly bury the hatchet, not in each other but in the fecking enemy,they must love every second of this.

THIS IS STARTING TO GET SOMEWHERE AGAIN.

Did contact Kevin Hughes today again he says he cannot help but he did say that SPPL have no Directors and that they have been reported to CIB (inc my complaint i may add) for fradulant activity..quote jetli on other thread

So sppl have been reported for fraudulent activity which is a whole lot more serious than not simply having any directors ,this has to be followed up as the others such as lmc should be in the same boat.

Everyones just come too far and too close to lose sight of this now.

Polite request to ITBG and ITGG:

please start your own thread where you can berate and argue with each other to your hearts content. There's enough jackals on this thread who try to divide and rule us and in-house fighting from real Caggers just assists the Jackals cause. That's precisely what the Jackals want - to divide and rule us. In house fighting, insults and snipes do not assist our cause .... so stick to the real issues and have your fights elsewhere.

Totally agree.

This is not the place for playground bullies. People are desperate to keep the roof over their heads and looking for others in simiilar situations to assist. They shouldn't have to trawl though s*** and hearsay made by opinionated bigots at a time when all they need is guidance and support.

The wrong attitude and splits in defences are exactly what these creeps are looking for so they can whip away our assets.

Keep it together please.

For christsakes this is absolute suicidal craziness can everyone please please please put all personal gripes behind them and please beggingly bury the hatchet, not in each other but in the fecking enemy,they must love every second of this.

THIS IS STARTING TO GET SOMEWHERE AGAIN.

Did contact Kevin Hughes today again he says he cannot help but he did say that SPPL have no Directors and that they have been reported to CIB (inc my complaint i may add) for fradulant activity..quote jetli on other thread

So sppl have been reported for fraudulent activity which is a whole lot more serious than not simply having any directors ,this has to be followed up as the others such as lmc should be in the same boat.

Everyones just come too far and too close to lose sight of this now.

Hooray! Back on track

When you say SPPL have been reported for fraudulent activity, to whom have they reported...the Serious Fraud Office, the Police, who?? And exactly which one (or which ones) of their fraudulent activities are the nature of the report?

Edit...

Opps, just noticed that its the CIB. But what is the nature of the reported fraudulent activities...taking repossession actions to extort the public's properties when they are not a legal entity perhaps? Or one or more of their other frauds, e.g. fraudulent accounting, money laundering, tax evasion etc., etc.

Edited by supersleuth
As stated in the post