SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

IS IT ME?

I see you've won your case at the High Court against your lender, how about disclosing how this occured? What was the deal you struck with the lender, for you not to disclose the mortgage sale agreement, with your CPR31.6 order?

You've won through this thread, instead of being negative from an acquired position of safety, why don't you assist through PMs if necessary.

HAVE YOU GOT THE GUTS TO HELP OTHERS?!

ITGG!

Edited by I'm the bad guy?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6236

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!> SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL

Cop Out!

ITGG!

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Scedminc, why should whistleblower try to impress you? Are you some sort of special cagger that has to be impressed before a new poster can be allowed to enter the inner circle? He has the right to put his point of view, just as you have the right to disagree with it, but for pity's sake, suggest something positive as well.

I'm not asking for anyone to impress me and I wasn't aware of any inner circles (can I join if there is please). My point was is that its a little stupid calling yourself Whistleblower then seemingly chatting s**t. Of course this is my opinion but we shall see if our new friend has something to offer. Its easy to criticise and maybe there are thousands of posts that seemingly appear wasted to some, but believe me those very same posts have saved many more people's homes than those fly by nights that bring unstructured crap to the table then vanish again.

• Haha 1

ITBG -You have achieved a great deal but what on earth are you on?apples? Am I meant to know what that means? But, I think from the invective from the "believers", case proven - it could have been predicted.

But, hurray that we have someone who is looking into this and I would suggest that we all ingore the cynics who pontificate and put down any action that has been taken, and give this lady everything she needs so that she has an unanswerable case against the toe rags. Mine will be off first thing in the morning and it will be about extortionate charges.

i thought you said goodbye,

how do you like them apples!

ITGG!

Some interesting posts and food for thought today.It appears to have been forgotten that Lehman's had a much bigger subprime operation in america BNC which led to their ultimate demise.It's fate could well be the model for what happens in the future here.Please take time to look at this very important link as I believe it is very much a portent of the future and is illustrated with a common tale of what is happening now and may quickly move here as it usually does.

From 35th Street to Wall Street: Anatomy of a foreclosure | Minnesota Public Radio NewsQ

It is well worthwhile looking at BNC which was the sub prime arm and by the way Lehman's appear to have started lending again in america through a vehicle called Aurora, will they never lay down and die.!!!!!!!!

I thought they were dead.?

Edited by ryde

Dear ITBG? Perhaps the question mark should be left off your nom de plume. For goodness sake, just grow up, you do some superb work then you let go......Apples? I know you would like my goodbye to be permanent, but with someone as daft as you to bait, I can't resist.

The Minnesota clip is interesting and it could be happening here soon, so lets keep up the momentum (the believers can maybe get a good nights sleep and join the "Statics"). Don't lets get bogged down with arguments we can't understand, keep it simple!

i thought you said goodbye,

how do you like THEM apples!

ITGG!

Iam the bad Guy,

Hi, two things

1 I didn't win my case as such as there was no judgement made as the case was withdrawn on agreement.

2 I have many times tried to help others but every time I put the question or the way I see it as being the route I have been laughed at.

The mortgage sale agreement and the sub contract sale agreements are the key question, its what you don't see that is the big and its a very big point.

OK,

got CIB reply: the person below is NOW dealing with ALL our complaints on SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL.

CIB contact is Ms Charlotte Allen, direct tel#0207 596 6108

all, and anything you have email to her > [email protected] ov.uk

send all the details of your complaint you have; copy letters/FSA replies/Capstone letters etc. SHE needs it all.

Her particular concern is how LMC & SPPL are conducting prosecutions in court WITH NO DIRECTORS in these companies.

After you have sent them, then ring that phone off the hook, so SHE KNOWS we mean business, and to get CIB moving on these scumbags. There powers are wide, they can enter Capstone offices with police and request all docs etc.

Its up to all of us, to do this, so she can move quickly to SHUT'EM DOWN!!!!

ITBG?

CIB Complaint Form

hurray positive action!!!!! HE'S RIGHT INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT IT DO AS HE SAYS,I AM,BRING ONE DOWN THE WHOLE ROTTEN PACK OF CARDS WILL START TO COLLAPSE.

DON'T THINK ABOUT IT,DO IT.

I hope she has a very large desk cos she'll need it with all the paperwork I have on the scumbags.

I'm slightly offended by IATWB....what do they think we have be doing? I'm a little dubious when a newbie crops up and proclaims to know all and goes on to judge us. Might just be me though....

ITM?

in the words of Johnny Drama 'VICTORY'!

ANYONE FACING A POSSESSION HEARING, SHOULD IMMEDIATELY AS A PERSON IN LITIGATION, FILE AN APPLICATION UNDER CPR31.6 FOR THE DISCOVERY OF 1) Mortgage Sale Agreement 2) Mortgage Administration Agreement 3) Master Securitisation Agreement.

Crapstone,

let it rip!

ITBG?

Thats all it is,you may have a D/J or a Judge may not grant it but at least the question will be asked and the reason behind it

Listen to the pigs squeal then they will never let these see the light of day because it will show that the mortgage pool has beeen a true sale

I have asked many times and up set people with the question what do the bond holders get for there money and we are talking million here just a trustee?,and as it has been put on here before there is no time limit to reg the deeds at the LR.

I dont think so

ITM?

U gotta give a shout out to Lil'dooty and major props to SuperSleuth!

ITGG!

reprezent

Great stuff itbg and iim will do mine now although has to be in a different form.Have been banging on at them for months to prove that the mortgage hasn't been securitized all they've done is just deny it and have been allowed to get away with it.Part of my case depends on title to sue am also going to request that they are ordered produce all their securitization documents ie all the properties they have securitized and their up to date accounts as I have also stated they are in admin. and not trading etc etc

I have only got to succeed on one count to win.So am throwing the lot at them.

This is a big one,if they lose the floodgates will open.

Has anyone got any ideas how to lay out these requests in a proper format,theres then more likelihood of a result.All it needs to be is by application as its a different court on the next level up.

Has to be done by the weekend,last day for submission monday.

Any documents they supply will be posted here.

Seems conclusively to prove that there is another agreement in place kept secret,just think of all the repos the filth have done and as has been mentioned today and apparently dismissed, the tax evasion , its fraud on an unprecedented scale.

Edited by ryde

ITM?

as Ryde said, use absolute caution, use PM ONLY to those you can trust, most are Vets here anyway.

There are 2 Jackals(one IS A VET) in this thread, I am 100% certain of, and have informed the CAG site team.

ITGG!

protek yer'

neck

Does anyone know how GR got on today?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Originally posted by ITBG?

There are 2 Jackals(one IS A VET) in this thread, I am 100% certain of, and have informed the CAG site team.

ITGG!

protek yer'

neck

Protect your neck indeed.

But do not make unsubstantiated allegations.

It is unwise in the extreme to suggest that anyone (experienced or otherwise) is a Jackal without absolute certainty. If you have that certainty, rather than say, a suspicion, then make the proof public. I will be the first to join you in condemning them for what they are, if your proof is indeed as strong as your allegation is.

Public postings casting doubt on the bona fides of any cagger are a nonsense. Why notify the world and the site team? Why not just notify the site team and leave it to their discretion?

The fact that many vets have put their heart and souls into this over a long period of time and many newcomers have enlivened and moved on the debate and the possible actions open is a sideshow, when all this hostility and juvenile carry on starts happening.

Name and shame. Put up or shut up.

Oh and by the way ITBG? You have done yourself a great disservice in the last week or so. That is, you were concentrating on the real enemy with excellent effect, not your imagined ones, to no real effect at all. Remember the target is High Wycombe not Cagland.

Who cares about so called Jackals? I Couldn't give a flying f***.

Let them scavenge.

Keep the faith.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

ITBG? if you have something to say about me, please do me a favour and grow a couple and come out and say it to me.

As for me being a jackal, looks like that is now two things you are 100% wrong about.

Just for your information, I have been posting on CAG since 2006. I have also helped many many people. Further more under my original screen name, I have disclosed to CAG exactly who I work for. I am also prepared to confirm my original screen name to any member of the site team that cares to ask me via PM.

I am sorry that my posts have not been more to your own personal taste. However, I do not see any advantages in giving people false hope, just to make myself popular.

You may notice those green boxes under my name. They have been given by people that have appreciated my posts.

Posted 23 October 2009

it ain't over yet' date=' they appealed with a circuit Judge hearing, next month.[/quote']

I honestly hope this hearing went/goes in your favour and afterwards you will be able to share

but the evidence my solicitor and I had was enough.

ITBG?

on air

With the other people here, who are in a similar position.

I will bid you a fond farewell ;)

Edited by Suetonius

Originally posted by Crapstone

I'm slightly offended by IATWB....what do they think we have be doing? I'm a little dubious when a newbie crops up and proclaims to know all and goes on to judge us. Might just be me though....

Yes... It's just you. We are all (the rest of us that is) perfectly relaxed, indeed seriously happy, with the circumstance you describe above. YAWN!

Is there a yawn moti? Ought to be one. I'll make do with this:

;););) (That's for Crapstone)

:p:p:p

That's for those who think stuff hasn't been happening. Unless of course you know otherwise. And if you do know otherwise...?

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Hi EIE,

Re your post no.2972

Agreed. We genuine caggers can recognise the Jackals....plus, they are useful anyway. Let's keep em and let them scavenge. It works both ways.

And all the time they're so busy spying, it proves that they have something to worry about. Means that on the whole we must be on the right track. So big welcome to the scavenger Jackals.

Suetonius, please don't rise to the bait, your objective contributions and testing of the issues is invaluable. We're here to help eachother. Don't let the Jackals succeed in a divide and rule strategy that would be detrimental to the good work of this site. We need to stand together even if we have different views on certain issues.

I'm posting this everywhere. I know it's the States but it still made me laugh out loud & after the OFT ruling I thought maybe we need a little cheer

Judge cancels LI family's mortgage, berates lender

November 25, 2009 By JOHN VALENTI. AND JENNIFER SINCO KELLEHER. [email protected]., [email protected]

A Suffolk judge awarded a Long Island family their East Patchogue house, wiping the slate clean on their mortgage debt and ruling that the bank holding their home loan had acted in a manner "so completely devoid of good faith that equity cannot be permitted to intervene on its behalf."

In a terse, no-holds-barred decision rendered Nov. 19, Suffolk County Supreme Court Justice Jeffrey A. Spinner.

The lender has said they intend to appeal

Top drawer JC. Wish it would happen here.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...