Welcome/coast financial

edwi69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1556 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi post

local manager just turned up at my door and said why wont you pay so told him because my acc is in dispute due to non cca and he said compliance dont hold that we do at the local branch,i will get it in the post to you and we will call you on monday to discuss it.

surely compliance would hold a copy of my cca if they had it wouldnt they.

regards

More Bs From Welcome Again

Agreements Are Held On A Z Drive At Compliance In Notingham

The Local Office Might, And I Mean Might Have A Copy But I Doubt It

Dont Be Surprised If They Now Send You A Reconstructed Agreement And Try To Say They Have Complied With Your Cca Request

Cretins

hi post

the same as what compliance done then,

also he said are you using a company to do this or are you doing it yourself so i said myself just to see if they send me my cca but if they do it will probably be naughty as they havent complied yet.

what do you think post

regards

Hi All

Letter Received From Welcome Yesterday Saying

Thankyou For You Letter Of 16th November 2009 Regarding Your Recent Complaint- Missold Ppi And Non Cca

The Issues You Have Raised Are Still Under Investigation And We Hope To Have A Final Response Sent To You In Due Course.i Would Like To Take This Opportunity To Thank You For Your Patience In This Matter.

Your Sincerely

Customer Complaints Department

So Wheres My Cca Then

they send me a letter telling me they cant supply my cca

then say they have got it and will print it off and send it

i just dont think they have it or it is a very bad cca and they dont want to show it

good luck to you also leelakey07

local branch manager said that cca would be here before Saturday 1st class recorded delivery so they could phone me on Monday and discuss where to go from there.

i have now switched off from them as realised it was almost my payment date when he called suprise suprise.

anyway postg good luck with the op and hope your ok over Christmas

hi post

i think compliance already tried the reconstructed one when they said we should provide you with a copy of your cca but cant at this time.

i have included the link to them on photobucket

could you look at it when you get a chance and let me know if thats what it is.

regards edwi

The CCA 1974 rules all loans regardless of who the lender is, that is loans originally under £25000.

You said Welcome Finance said "your loan is not covered by the CCA as it was for Financial Institutions only". This is not true.

They have to abide by the rulles as well.

After 30 days, they cannot enforce the loan anyway.

The agreement should have all the prescribed terms in it and the s77 request means all documents connected with the agreements also.

hi post

dont know when you are back but as i said i will let you know when i hear anything and yes you was right they dont have my agreement.

i have put below todays events and hope you are comfortable.

i have just phoned compliance and told them to remove my telephone number from their systems because i am sick and tired of the local branch calling and being mouthy

i asked where my cca was he said it will be your local branch that gives you that

i said funny that he just told me only compliance can do that.

he said well i will phone him after this conversation.

he said we cannot locate your true cca thats why we sent you a reconstituted one.

i said you will need a true one to enforce it in court,

he said we can prove you had the money.

the thing is im not disputing i had any money but what i am disputing in the discrepancies ie interest and mis sold pPI ECT.