Dunn v Natwest

trish dunn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6288 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks, ataction. I had a feeling that would be the answer. Common sense, really, but that's not always my strong point!!!! LOL

Just to clarify, are we talking about changing the interest rate or amending the total? Any ideas regarding the AQ directions?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Deller and ataction! I really appreciate the help and support. I've filled out the AQ according to the link last night. I didn't understand clearly the bit regarding the directions.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update:

Rec'd a copy of Natwest's AQ this week. Called the court to find out what was happening as I'd heard nothing regarding a court date. Said it was with the judge who was deciding directions? I have requested that both parties have full disclosure within 14 days of the judge making the order or one of us defaults should we not provide the necessary documents. Maybe I'll get lucky and (s)he'll decide to make the order! Fingers crossed. I should hear something by the start of next week.

• 3 weeks later...

So I've sent back the AQ. I've since received their AQ, which was a very simple tick the box response. The judge ordered that both parties submit all documents 2 weeks before the court date, rather than the date of order. Very unfortunate. I don't even have a court date yet. Totally sucks. So I'm sitting and waiting and racking up charges for my next claim. How's everyone else doing? Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Your court date shouldn't be too long then, and that will then give you an indication as to when your settlement will arrive.

Nearly there now :D

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D