Soccersixes issues

Flash2008
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1581 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Maybe you would like to have a rummage through Twitter using their advanced search system https://twitter.com/search-advanced?lang=en to see who else is complaining about soccer sixes.

If you find a good word/search combination, you could turn up with some interesting references.

Let us know.

In terms of the league managers letter, if I were you I would send a curt note and telling that it is their organisation – or lack of organisation which has lost the letter – but here is a copy

They have responded to my email. 

They have provided receipts of all payments I have made dating back to June 2019 totalling £630.

They have not provided anything to do with VAT like we asked for however.

Is that the correct total? I thought it was more than that. Anyway, follow the advice here and generally speaking tell them to go and do the other thing

3 minutes ago, BankFodder said:

Is that the correct total? I thought it was more than that. Anyway, follow the advice here and generally speaking tell them to go and do the other thing

Thought it would be more but looks about right.

When you say go and do the other thing do you mean ask for the VAT invoices?

Cheers BankFodder

No, I mean that they should go and do something frightfully rude to themselves

Hi Flash,

Follow BFodder's advice in post #26 above by telling S6 them losing letters is THEIR problem, not yours.

Ignore the issue re invoices, VAT, etc for now.

Ignore further demands but tell us who is demanding what from you.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

7 hours ago, slick132 said:

Hi Flash,

Follow BFodder's advice in post #26 above by telling S6 them losing letters is THEIR problem, not yours.

Ignore the issue re invoices, VAT, etc for now.

Ignore further demands but tell us who is demanding what from you.

:-)

Hi slick

The letter is from the league manager stating I owe £30 for not attending the game last Monday and points me to the T&C’s which states I’m signed up to the full season. 

it gives me two options

1) Continue in the league and pay the £30 fine 

2) quit the league immediately and pay £510 for every game until May

it says that if I do not pay within 48 hours my debt will be recorded to the FA and I will be unable to play any 11 a side games (that’s fine!) and I will receive a letter from their accountant chasing the debt. 

Well there is nothing that you can do about them recording it to the FA – but I really wonder whether that can prevent you playing future games – even though you aren't worried about it anyway.

As for the letter from their accountant – let us know what it says. It may be worth making a single reply to the accountant. I'd love to know who "the accountant" is.

In fact maybe you could check up with the FA as to whether in fact they would prevent you playing games because of an alleged dispute with Soccer Sixes. It would be very interesting if that turned out to be a porky

In fact looking briefly at the soccer sixes website, I don't see anything at all on the website which allows them to share your personal data with the FA. Maybe you can have a look and confirm this.

I'd also suggest that you respond to them immediately and ask them on what basis they feel that they have the authority to share your data to the football Association. Ask them specifically what authority either in their terms and conditions or elsewhere they are relying upon in order to disclose your personal data specifically to the FA

Latest email today:

Morning Flash, 

We have been trying to contact you for over a week now to sort out the future of your team.

Can you give me a call as a matter of urgency. We will be contacting the Ashingston Cricket Club directly if we do not get this resolved. We will also being to outsource the outstanding debt to a third party debt recovery agency as per terms and conditions of your contract. 

Can you call head office on 08453008886.

Still ignore do you think?

Edited by slick132
Name removed - stay anonymous !!

always

you should be blocking and bouncing email anyway.

gives them a freeway to harass you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Flash,

I took your name out - stay anonymous as much as poss.

Ignore their attempt to talk about fees for now.

Have you acted as BF suggested, questioning their right to share your data with third parties.

Put any draft letter here for checking first.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi Slick. 

I haven’t yet, so this is my reply so far:

“As mentioned previously, my team are no longer participating in the league.

I hope we can reach an amicable conclusion to this matter without escalation.

Regarding your previous letter, could you please advise on what basis your company feels they have the right to share my data to the Football Assocation? Please specifically detail where in your terms and conditions it states that you can share my personal information to another body. 

Kind regards”

Leave out 2nd paragraph - it's unnecessary.

Did you take a look through the T&C's to see if they mention sharing data.

If you can't see mention of this, send the letter.

Or let us know what is said in the T&C's about data sharing.

Stop using email..write!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Flash,

As DX says, a written letter is better. They are more likely to consider their position before committing to a written reply to you.

Don't reply to the email.

Send a typed letter to your local S6 manager. If you get no written reply, you can consider complaining to the Coventry Head Office.